××22××

(Edited)

Sumi's Pov

21 weeks

How do you explain this feeling?

Is there even words to explain what I am feeling right now?

Is it excitement, nervousness, joy?? Everything is mixed.

Today i am finally getting to know my babies genders.

Whether i am having "daughters" or "sons" or "both".

"It's a day which is going to map my life."

"It's the gender reveal day!!."

Now for the other matters.

For the past few days i have been waking up in taehyung's arms. The thing i have come to enjoy.

It's oddly comfortable like "its meant to be".

Taehyung is still going on with those forehead pecks and those compliments of his.

"Me and the members have gotten insanely close. Now that i am not hiding my true personality, they seem to enjoy my company a lot. Treating me as if i am their own family."

I can say that i am happy.

When I told Aera or more like gave her the envelope with the genders. She couldn't hold her excitement making me want to snatch it from her and see it for myself.

"Well like cliche gender reveals go with blue and pink instead we decided to change that bit to red and purple."

"Red if we are having a boy and purple if we are having a baby girl."

What i want? Is it the classic answer of "i just want a healthy baby", well i do but since i was young i wanted a daughter so part of me wish that one of them is a girl but even though they are not, I am going to love the hell out of them.

So here i am in the bathroom putting on my red and purple dress which barely fitted me considering my bump has gotten larger.
(A/n: your author can't describe the dress, she is lazy)

I can't wait.. Excitement is just bustling inside me.

Taehyung's Pov

What i am feeling is pure Excitement.

To know what my children are going to be.

I was getting changed in jungkook's room to give sumi some space to get ready, my outfit matching with hers (a/n: Frankly speaking i don't have the energy to describe their outfits. I am lazy)

Our party was small, just the boys and some of my friends and colleagues and Sumi's friends.

We decided to keep it small.

"The party was organised by Aera. I did meet her, she actually threatened me if I were to hurt sumi. A nice girl nonetheless."