Epilogue-2

(Edited)

Third Person's Pov

Many many years later.

Peace

That's what the couple felt as they laid in each other's arm.

Tae? The woman whispered, her wrinkled hand carresing her old husband's face.

Yes Jagiya? He replied looking at her old yet still beautiful wife .

"The years have been gracious to them. They had lived the best life with their three kids and each other."

"Hyejoon took over Sumi's company. And Hyejin became an idol just like her father. Suyeon? She was a surgeon."

"They even had grown grandchildren and little great grandchildren. They were proud of them all."

"Bts still lives in people's heart. Even after years of disbandment, they were still remembered as the group who took the world by storm. Their legacy still lives."(A/n: i am not crying, you are!)

"Boys stayed closed friends even after the group disbanded. They still remained close friends till now. Some of them are gone by now."

"Sumi and Taehyung had the same love for each other. Even through all the tiring and stressful days, The meaningless fights, they sticked together. Their eyes held the same love for each other."

"But it was time for them both to let go and move on. But not alone but with each other."

Tae.. We had a good life didn't we? The woman whispered hugging her husband.

"Yes we did" he mumbled carresing her grey hair.

"I am so proud of the kids and what they became" She hummed.

So am I.

Tae?

Hmmm.

It's time for us to go isn't it? She asked, snuggling close to him.

"I am afraid it is my love."

"Tae. Thank you for accepting me as your family. Thank you for staying with me for all these years. I love you Tae. I always will" she murmured her eyes closing for the last time.

"I love you too Jagiya. I always will" he stated as his wife's eyes closed for forever.

"Don't worry Su. I am coming too. We will always be together" he said, a single tear falling from his eyes as he gently kissed her forehead before closing his eyes as well.

"For the last time."

Till we meet again.

Three pair of eyes looked at their parents lying in each other's embrace.

They are gone..Hyejin whimpered looking at her parents.