××4××

(Edited)

(Edited)

Sumi's Pov

I woke up really not wanting to wake up.

"I knew that i had to talk to taehyung after abruptly leaving him."

As i was deep in my thoughts thinking of numerous scenarios, my phone's ringtone pulled me out of them.

I looked at the caller id "Bang pd hybe".

"Why was he calling me?" i thought picking up the phone.

Yeobseo i spoke over the phone.

Sumi.. His voice boomed on the Phone.

Yes sir? I asked a bit nervous.

"Come to my office in an hour. We need to talk and with that he ended the call."

What's up with him?

But little did i know that taehyung recieved the same call.

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

I rushed to the office totally forgetting about taehyung.

I knocked on the door twice and come in was the reply from the other side.

I opened the door and bowed lightly. You called si- but i stopped talking when i saw someone i had to confront ,already in the office.

Taehyung? i stammered and he was equally as shocked.

Taehyung's Pov

I rushed to bang pd's office after receiving his call.

After entering he waited before speaking to me like he was waiting for someone.

And soon I heard the knock and there entered the person i wanted to talk to.

Taehyung? She stammered", it was the first time she called me by my name but i didn't have time to worry about that".

Sumi?

"I guess you know why you both are here" bang pd sighed.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

"So care to explain?" he questioned both of us, showing us the photos.