××20××

(Edited)

Sumi's Pov

Where is my angel

(A/n: Am i being over dramatic here?)

That's the lyrics i remembered from blue and grey as soon as i opened my eyes.

"To see the angelic man sleeping beside me".

While i was busy staring at his face, taking in every one of his features, i was reminded of my high school days before my mom passed away.

"I was such a big fan of bts back then, this man being my bias but everything changed once my mom died and i became distant."

"But now again those lost feelings were coming back."

"You stare quite a lot" taehyung's voice pulled me out of my thoughts, as i saw a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

"It's literally like a k drama, i am sure of that" i thought as i hurriedly got out of his embrace.

Wh-o was staring i stammered. Why was i stammering damn it.

"Oh you weren't, my bad then" Taehyung let out a amused chuckle taking in my flustered state.

Is he flirting with me? What has gotten into him?

"We should pack now, we have the appointment in 4 hours' I said before he could tease me futher.

It was 1 in the noon, the sun high in the sky.

'But before i can cooly walk out of the room after my not so cool moment before, my stomach had to make the most embarrassing sound signifying that i am indeed very hungry."

Taehyung laughed loudly at my growling stomach, making me want to bury a hole and never come out.

"Looks like my three babies are hungry" he cooed getting up from my bed.

Wait what 3 babies? Did he refer to me as a baby too? What the-

"Come on Su. Let's feed you" he reminded me, grabbing my hand like i was a little child.

"Well at this moment I think i do was a little child."

Taehyung's Pov

In case you are wondering, yes I do was flirting.

"More like trying to figure out her feelings for me."

Seeing her flustered state made me highly amused though.

I sat with my head on my hand with my elbows propped on the table as I looked at the girl sitting in front of me.

Sumi?

Yeah she replied.

"Did you have a boyfriend before?" I asked her out of the blue. Even i didn't know where that came out from.