××2××

(Edited)

(Edited)

Taehyung's Pov

I hurried back to the dorm as discreetly as possible.

I had to walk my way back because i didn't have a car but i didn't wanted to take her car.

I had some self respect even though at the moment it didn't feel as such.

I quietly entered the dorm after being analysed by the guard.

I was already late for work that is. I hoped that others would have gone without me so that it could save me from some inccesant questioning.

But luck didn't seem to be on my side today as i saw the members in the living room waiting for my arrival.

"Where were you tae?" Jimin asked as soon as I stepped inside.

As much as I love jimin i didn't have any energy left to answer his questions.

"I was somewhere" i shrugged making my way to my room to get dressed.

I saw them looking at each other debating whether they should further question me but i was glad they didn't.

The car ride to the company was quiet. I can sense they wanted to aks me many questions and i knew at some point i have to tell them but this was not the right time as my mind was occupied with the thought of seeing her again.

Sumi's Pov

Dread

Dread was the feeling i felt as I made my way to the company.

I had to see him again and the thought of that made my stomach lurch.

When i said that i hope there won't be any awkwardness between us who was i kidding.

"It was going to be damn awkward."

Thankfully bts weren't here yet, they seem to be running late and i knew the reason why.

After what seemed like half an hour they made an entrance

I bowed to them as always as they were my seniors and they were older than me.

"Good morning miss Sumi" jimin greeted me happily ,as he was a friendly person while the others smiled at me.

From the corner of my eyes i could see taehyung looking at me awkwardly.