××23××

(Edited)

Sumi's Pov

Sweet

I woke up with someone's hand caressing my bump softly and i could hear muffled voices as i try to regain consciousness.

"When i was finally able to open my eyes,i saw a very morning looking Taehyung caressing my bump while saying something which i can't quite adhere."

"But the sight of it was so sweet and cute, that it made my heart fluffy the early morning."

"Oh you are up!" Taehyung exclaimed retracing his hand and sitting up looking at me.

"Yeah" i hummed trying to get up with Taehyung instantly helping me.

"What were you doing?" i asked, silently analysing his cute morning face.

"I was talking to the babies. I read they could hear us now ,so I was simply talking and instructing them" he grinned.

"Yes we still called the babies babies."

"It's been a week since the gender reveal and we still haven't been able to decide the babies name."

"I mean it's a big thing, it's gonna stick to them for their whole life.
And i also made sure to make it clear that he ain't going to name our son "kimchi is delicious." I know he wasn't going to but it was just to lighten up the mood."

"Shouldn't have done that though because after that he asked me how do I know it because not everybody knows this and it was just mentioned in the run bts episode."

"Ofc taehyung didn't know that i used to be an army and i for once didn't think of it necessary to tell him."

"The boys have been helping us to decide names too but to no avail."

I guess it will come to us naturally.

I have other issues to worry about today.

That being the wedding today.

"Alright hold your horses, it's not our wedding, it's the group's mutual friend's wedding which they all are going to attend including me."

When are we supposed to leave? i asked getting up from the bed, getting up was already uncomfortable even though my bump was really small now and not fully developed.

"By 3pm" he answered. I have practice and I will be back by 3 he further added making a beeline to the bathroom.

______

Done! I look at myself in the mirror wearing the yellow dress me and Aera went to buy a few days ago.

Well talking about her ,she is here to help me get ready.

Oh gosh! She squealed looking at me. "You look so gorgeous. How can you look so hot while being pregnant. I am really jealous."