I'll Strike A Deal With You

The drive to the Raptor pen was yet again another silent and awkward one. They could all tell Owen was somewhere between pissed and scared, well, even more scared than he had been all day. He stared straight forward the whole time, he had one goal, to get to his daughter. Claire was somewhat scared of what he was gonna do to Hoskins when they got there but whatever it was he deserved it. 

It was dark by the time that they arrived at the Raptor pen. He left the door of the vehicle open and never showed much of any emotion as he walked up to Hoskins, seemingly calm by his walk, but pissed by his face. 

"The mother hen had finally arrived," Hoskins said as he walked up to Owen as if this was all one big joke, a big, fun game, and Owen didn't feel like playing.

Out of all the things that Owen wanted to do to him he settled on punching him, any harder and he would've knocked Hoskins over and broken his jaw.

"How dare you!?!" Owen scolded as Hoskins began to recover, he was tempted to hit him again, only harder.

"Where is my daughter?" Owen quickly asked in a very pissed-off tone, he wasn't messing around.

"Oh relax, she's fine," Hoskins replied after he had recovered, he said it as if it was no big deal as if Owen didn't have a right to be mad about it.

That earned him another punch, this time to the other side of his jaw. 

"Don't you dare tell me to relax! You pulled a gun on my daughter!" Owen shouted at him seething with rage.

"I wasn't gonna hurt her, she was just being stubborn. I'll strike a deal with you. You help me get the Raptors to hunt down the Indominous and you'll have your daughter back, no harm done to her," Hoskins tried to bargain.

At this point, Owen was beyond pissed.

"I'll make a deal with you. You give me my daughter. Now. And I won't kill you," Owen counter-offered, he wasn't kidding either.

"I think I have the higher ground on you, I have your Raptors ready, your child as my leverage, and a lot more guns and men," Hoskins said with a smirk. 

Owen didn't want the Raptors to be let out, mainly because he knew they wouldn't go back and then they'd have another couple of dinos on the loose. But at the same time, he knew Hoskins wasn't messing around and if it was the only way to guarantee that his daughter was returned to him safely, he would do anything.

"Fine, but if anything happens to (Y/N) you'll be the Raptor's next meal," Owen said before walking over to the Raptors.

Once they were almost ready Claire decided to talk to Owen.

"You know this isn't gonna end well right?" Claire asked.

"I know. But if it means (Y/N) will be okay, I'd do anything to keep her safe," Owen replied somberly.

"You know if they don't listen once they're out there she could be in more danger?" Claire asked.

"I know, but have to take that chance, who knows what he'll do to her if I don't do what he wants," Owen replied.

'You really think he'll hurt her?"

"Maybe, people will do crazy things to get what they want, even if he doesn't mean to hurt her, he will, I have no doubt about that, so the sooner we get started the sooner I get her back," Owen replied before beginning to walk away.

"What if he doesn't give her back?"

"As much as I hate to say it, he's a man of his word, I think he'll give her back. He has no use for her once he has what he wants from me and he won't wanna be dragging a 4-year-old all over the island," Owen replied.

"And I know what you're thinking, he could just kill her, but I gotta believe that he has some sort of moral compass," Owen quickly added.

"I just hope you know what you're doing," Claire replied before walking away and joining her nephews in the ACU van.

"I hope so too," Owen quietly said after she was gone.

A/N: This is officially my most-read story! Thank you guys so much! Also, anyone and everyone are still allowed to suggest ideas for this story, I'd love to hear your ideas for the rest of Jurassic World, in the years between Jurassic World and Fallen Kingdom, Fallen Kingdom, and/or after Fallen Kingdom (I do plan on including Dominion in this story if I can! If I can't because the movie comes out too late for me to either I'll have to delay the story or just move on with (Y/N) and Owen's lives.) If I don't think your idea will fit the rough plan I have for the I will try to figure something out because I wanna use your ideas as much as possible, but I will let you know if I need to change to make it work. Also unless you specifically say that you don't want credit for the story part suggestion (although I don't know why you wouldn't want credit) I will give you credit for the idea either at the beginning of the chapter, end, or when the part comes into play!😁 Also yes I did purposefully match the chapter title with the deal that ended up being settled on lol. I'm always happy to get constructive criticism!