Meeting The Girls

3 years had gone by since (Y/N) was released from the hospital and since then she had lived a fairly normal life. But today was a big day, Owen had decided to take her to work with him for the first time.

"You ready?" Owen asked after they had gotten ready to go.

She nodded her head.

"You excited?" Owen asked.

She nodded her head again.

"Is that all you're going to do?" Owen asked.

She shook her head laughing.

"Okay then, let's go," Owen said opening the door for her.

(Y/N) was hyper the whole way there.

"Who put a coin in you today little miss?" Owen asked as they got closer to the Raptor area.

"You did when you told me I was finally gonna come with you to work," (Y/N) replied smiling.

"Well, you're in luck because we're here," Owen said.

But as soon as she got out of the car she didn't seem very excited. 

"Hey, no one around here bites. Well, except the Raptors but you don't have to worry about them biting you," Owen reassured her.

She still didn't seem very convinced and he scrambled for a way to make her feel better about the whole thing. Luckily he was saved thanks to his good friend Barry.

"So this must be the pretty girl that you've been talking about for the past 3 years and like 7  months," Barry said as he walked over.

"Perfect timing, (Y/N) this is my friend Barry, he helps me with the Raptors. He doesn't bit either," Owen said.

"Well, I might if you get on my bad side, you can ask your Dad about that," Barry said before walking away leaving Owen to deal with that.

"What did he mean by that?" (Y/N) asked innocently.

"I'll tell you later," Owen said as they walked farther into the area.

"You always say that but you never tell me later," (Y/N) said. 

"How about we go see the Raptors?" Owen asked as he walked towards the stairs.

(Y/N) didn't seem too fond of that idea and refused to move from her spot. 

"Come on baby girl, they won't be able to get anywhere near you, I promise," Owen said crouching down to her level.

"Promise?" (Y/N) asked.

"Yes, I promise, now come on, it'll be fun," Owen said taking her hand and leading her up the stairs onto the catwalk. 

The Raptors came out of the woods to investigate the new person. They looked up at her with curiosity seemingly waiting for her to do something. Finally, Owen broke the silence.

"Well, would you look at that. Oh, that's Charlie, Echo, Delta, and Blue," Owen said pointing to each one as he said their name. 

(Y/N) and Blue locked eyes, Blue kept turning her head trying to figure something out. Owen watched the sight unfolding before him as did all the other workers. Then Blue let out a chirp and not getting a response let out a roar causing (Y/N) to stumble back a bit. Owen kept her from getting too close to the rail. Charlie, Echo, and Delta left but Blue stayed behind for a few more moments before following her sisters into the trees. Owen and (Y/N) went home about an hour later.

"So what did you think of the girls?" Owen asked once they were in the bungalow.

"They're amazing, which one is your favorite?" (Y/N) asked excitedly.

"Out of all my girls?" Owen asked.

She nodded her head again.

"Well, there's no contest, it's always you," Owen said simply.

"Come on that wasn't the question," (Y/N) practically whined.

"You said out of all my girls, and you're my best girl," Owen replied smiling.