Ch. 6 The Orichalcos duel: Yami vs Gurimo part 1

"I'll start things off... With this! My Beta the Magnet Warrior, come forth in defense mode!" Yami announced, before his Beta the Magnet Warrior appeared on the field.

"I'll place one card facedown and end my turn." Yami announced again, before he placed his card facedown.

"The duel's in your hands now."

Up on top of a structure building that was on the roof, it appeared that Rafael, Alister, Valon and Kylie were all standing there watching the duel and Rafael was the first to speak about it, "So far so good, he took the bait. The boss is gonna be thrilled. As soon as the pharaoh's life points hit zero, we get his soul."

"Well, ain't that cool?" Kylie remarked as she had an excited grin on her face... Even though she was faking it and she secretly didn't like the idea of stealing people's souls, but she couldn't reveal it to the guys because then they would think that she's a traitor, so she had to pretend to at least be excited to steal people's souls for their sake, even Dartz's.

"I hope this freak doesn't use the God cards, cause nothing in their world can stand up to those things." Tea hoped nervously.

"Don't sweat it, Tea. There's a reason why they call Yugi the 'King of Games'. The guy almost never loses." Joey replied to Tea reassuringly.

"Exactly. Which is how I've now been trained." Lea agreed with Joey as she nodded her head.

'Be careful, Yami.' Sora thought while she was looking at Yami with worrisome in her face.

"I summon my Marauding Captain." Gurimo announced, before his monster appeared on the field.

"And this young man comes with a very special ability. He lets me automatically summon another monster to the field to join him, and I choose Shadow Tamer." Gurimo added, before his Shadow Tamer appeared on the field next to Marauding Captain.

Yami was furious as Gurimo just chuckled, "I'm afraid the worst is yet to come. Ready? This card holds more power than all three Egyptian God cards, and it's as old as time itself: The Seal of Orichalcos! The magic infused within this card existed long before the sands of Ancient Egypt were born, Pharaoh. Now experience this power for yourself."

Then the Seal of Orichalcos began appearing on the field, making Yami shocked as hell, "What's going on? Tell me!"

"Your fate is now sealed." Gurimo answered tauntingly, before the Seal of Orichalcos began making the others fly back as they cried out.

"My friends! Sora!" Yami exclaimed worriedly, before he went to go comfort them but he was unable to because the seal was keeping him inside the field.

"The Seal of Orichalcos prevents others from exiting, and all outsiders from entering its sacred boundary. When the duel is over, only the victor may penetrate the border. But the loser can never leave, his soul remains locked inside the seal. You soon see that the rules of the outside world no longer apply." Gurimo told Yami tauntingly.

"All right, you should know I'm no stranger to ancient magic. Observe, the power of my Millennium Puzzle!" Yami replied firmly, before his Millennium Puzzle began shining... but nothing was working!

"What's this?!" He exclaimed.

"The Orichalcos existed long before your puzzle. Your toy is useless, and your victory is hopeless. Sorry, but in here the advantage is mine. For the Seal of Orichalcos rested on my side of the field. Thus granting me unfathomable power and strengthening every one of my monsters." Gurimo explained about the Orichalcos tauntingly, before his monsters' life points went all the way up and it was making Yami shocked as hell that he exclaimed "Oh no!"