Ch. 10 The return of Pegasus

The next day, the gang just hung out at Yugi's house in his room. They all appeared to be watching the news about last night's chaos, and it appeared to be in some other countries besides Japan as well. Sora was in her black tank-top and her black mini-skirt along with her long black socks and black boots, even her black scarf that had flowers on it around her neck. Tristan was in his green sweater with his long-sleeved white blouse underneath, and his black pants. Tea was in her pink jacket with her yellow tube-top underneath, her red choker, her light pink shorts, and her black thigh-high socks. Lea was in her line knit lapel long-sleeved dress, along with her long black socks and her black headband on the top of her head, and the crystal necklace still around her neck.

"I guess whatever happened here last night happened everywhere." Tea guessed.

Joey picked up Sora, Yugi and Lea's dragon cards to examine them and said, "Yeah, but thanks to these cards, Yugi, Sora and Lea were able to kick that thing's supernatural butt, till it comes back again I guess."

Tristan took the cards out of Joey's hands so he could take a closer look at them, "I still don't know how a Duel Monsters card did all that. It doesn't seem like anything too special to me."

Joey snatched the cards out of Tristan's hands and countered, "Yeah, to the untrained eye."

Then Joey looked closer at the cards and observed, "But any real Duelist can tell that these cards are special. It's gotta be handled with care."

Then he turned to Sora, Yugi & Lea and asked them with a smile on his face, "Isn't that right?"

"Yeah." Both Sora and Yugi nodded, as they along with Lea all took their dragon cards out of Joey's hand to examine them.

"There's no telling what else these things can do." Lea sighed.

"Don't you think we should do something?" Tea suddenly asked.

"Like what, Tea? I wouldn't even know where to begin to figure this out." Joey asked confusedly.

"Well, we could start with the monster sightings, or that giant eye that tried to blast us. Then there's that motorcycle gang. You know, the one that steals people's souls." Tristan suggested.

"Uh, guys... Before we go on saying that those biker gang like to steal people's souls, there's something that I've been meaning to tell you about the girl who's one of them." Sora suddenly spoke, which got the gang curious as they looked at her.

"Whatcha find about her?" Joey asked.

"Well, I found out from my Millennium Crown that she's not like the guys." Sora answered, which got the gang all surprised and Yugi asked "Really?!"

"Yeah, she's very conflicted. She doesn't want to be the bad guy or steal people's souls, but she knows that she has to be because 1. She can't disobey her master's orders, and 2. She can't let the guys consider her a traitor." Sora explained, which made both Tea and Lea frown sadly for Kylie and they both said "Poor girl" together.

"So if that girl doesn't want to be the bad guy, why did she even join them anyway?" Joey asked while raising his eyebrow.

"Because she has nowhere else to go. She's spent her whole life growing up without anyone taking care of her after her parents had been shot by an assassin when she was in her early teens." Sora sighed sadly, which got the gang to all wince while both Tea and Lea felt more sadder for Kylie.

"Hey, Yug. Sora. Lea. Let me have a look at those cards." Joey suddenly changed the subject, before he took the cards out of Sora, Yugi and Lea's hands to examine them.

"Maybe if we can get these dragons to come out, they can give us a clue what's going on around here." Joey suggested, before Tristan smacked Joey on the head really hard.