Part 49 - Apocalypse Then

"The Murder House?" Mallory questions as we appear on the street outside the Murder House. She looks around skeptically.  "What date is this?"

"Yesterday," I state as I observe the cloudy sky. "The night before the apocalypse started."

"Why did you pick this time?" she asks. "Satan is still more powerful than us."

"He imprinted the Murder House on this date," I explain. "If we catch him here while he's preoccupied and out-number him, he won't stand a chance."

"You seem to be forgetting that the rest of the witches are in New Orleans," she sighs.

"They aren't."

On cue, the witches begin appearing around us.

"What the hell?" Mallory asks, looking around at the witches materializing one by one. "How did you pull this off?"

I chuckle. "I had a lot of extra power after Michael and Marie died and gave theirs to me via our rings. I was able to send all of the witches a vision of everything that happened in the apocalypse as well as a message that we need to meet at the Murder House."

Mallory just shakes her head in shock.  "I had no idea you had that up your sleeve."

I shrug.  "It's easy to forget to tell somebody who's dying under a car minuscule details of an extremely complicated plan."

She chuckles as Cordelia runs towards us.  "Holy shit," Cordelia gasps, crushing me in an embrace. "Our plan worked."

I smile as I hug her back. "Thank god. I definitely wouldn't have survived your death had I not known that there was a chance I'd see you again."

As soon as she releases me, Michael grabs my arm and pulls me in to kiss him.  Although taken slightly off guard, I immediately take Michael in my arms as he takes my face in his free hand.

He pulls away suddenly. "I love you so fucking much," he mutters in between breaths.

"Shut up and kiss me," I retort, pulling him back into me.  We hold on to each other for a few minutes, neither wanting to release the other.

"Guys," Madison scoffs, "You're acting as if we've already won. We still have to kill Satan and shit before he imprints the Murder House."

"Madison!" I exclaim as I run forward to hug her.

She rolls her eyes as she hugs me back. "Yeah, whatever, but my death was hella cheesy. I will also not be forgiving you anytime soon for exposing my relationship with Zoe to the whole coven like that."

"Oh shit," I mutter, realizing that the whole coven witnessed Madison and Zoe's moment before Madison died. "In my defense, I was literally sending you guys this vision while I was performing Tempus Infinitum. I didn't have time to think that through."

She scoffs. "Excuses."

I chuckle and she sends me a mock glare, but it quickly turns into a smile. "Oh, and thanks for saving my life bitch," I add on.

She smirks triumphantly. "Technically, by saving your life I actually saved the coven, so you bitches all have me to thank."

While I laugh at her, there's a mixture of chuckles and groans from everyone else.

I look up as I feel rain begin to fall.  "Looks like it's going to rain," I mutter.

"Great," Madison scoffs.  "If I die in our showdown this time, the corpse is going to have messy hair."

I roll my eyes as I turn to the rest of the witches. "Everyone, it's 5:55," I announce. "Satan should be here by 6."

"I'm excited to destroy this asshole," Queenie states.