breakfast

May 2021

"Park Jinyoung, any summary on your upcoming movie?"

Jinyoung laughed, "Well, it's a story about revenge and lies, our main character, Soluna, will get revenge on the people who did her wrong in the past, let's just say, it's going to be a ride"

"That already sounds amazing, you are also playing your character, right? You will be playing Dion!"

He smirked and ran his hand on his hair, "Well, yes, indeed, I couldn't find someone better to play, Dion, except, well, Me!"

The interviewer laughed along with Jinyoung, "Well, take your time and let them know about the new movie you produced!"

"Gone Rogue, directed by Park Jinyoung, coming to the cinema's near you this coming July 2021!" He winked at the camera and waved goodbye to the interviewer.

Being ushered by his bodyguard, they walked back to his limo

---

"Good, you're awake, kindly tell me why you decided to drown yourself in bourbon?"

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open, slightly closing them because of the light from the sun coming from an open window

He groaned as he sat up, "So, do you mind answering my question?"

He groaned more loudly and flopped back on his bed, using the blanket, he hid his head.

"Taehyung, I'm not joking around, I swear to the heavens if you don't answer me right this instant!"

Namjoon shouted, yanking the sheets, "My head hurts, I just woke up and I'm hungry, if you will be so kind and give me medicine and cook me food I might just answer your question"

"It's on your bedside table dumbass, wake your ass up unless you want me to call Jin"

A loud groan was then heard under the sheets, "Just give me five more minutes of rest, just don't call him!"

His mind flashback to the time where Jin was banging pots and pans in his room in an attempt to wake him up

He even got Hoseok to do it with him, making him play the trumpet, he sure didn't want to go through it again

"Fine, five more minutes, after that, I'll be back, if you are not yet awake by then, I will call Jin and maybe Hoseok while I'm at it too"

Taehyung gave a little thumbs up and with that Namjoon left the room

He peeked a little to see if he was gone, he sat up and took the medicine.

After a minute of waiting around he felt a little better, he then ate his breakfast.

"Taehyung, it's been five minutes, you better be awake"

Namjoon opened the door and was surprised to see that Taehyung was already eating breakfast

"Oh, good to know you're already awake," He remarked

He sat on the edge of the bed as Taehyung remained quiet while devouring his breakfast

"Can you tell me why you're drinking again?"

Namjoon spoke slowly, "I-- maybe, I just feel like drinking Joon, nothing else"

Namjoon scoffed, "I know you very well Taehyung, you don't drink when nothing is bothering you and if you do drink, you don't consume the whole bottle!"