deja vu

September 2021

Jennie yawned loudly as she woke up. Her eyelids felt heavy, and well, swollen. She had a pretty good sleep which usually happens when she cry her eyes out and that exactly happened last night.

She gripped the bed sheets. What is she gonna do now? Her mind was scattered all over the place. She hated this feeling. The feeling of knowing everything would go wrong and she can't do anything about it.

"Might as well get breakfast." She muttered to herself as she got out of bed. Putting her slippers on and going outside of her room.

The smell of bacon hits her nose. "What the fuck?" She whispered to herself.

She silently walked down the hall, peeking at the kitchen. Jisoo?

What is she doing here?

She slowly walks towards the cooking Jisoo. "Hi." She lets out quietly.

A small smile crept unto Jisoo's face as she flipped the pancakes. "Hi." She said back.

"Whatchu doing?" Jen asked as she walked closer to Jisoo, dragging her feet.

Jisoo bit her lip lightly, "Oh you know, our usual breakfast back then," She smiled as she slyly looked at Jennie.

"Pancakes and bacon...?" Jennie says.

Jisoo chuckled, "Pancakes, bacon and blueberry cheesecake!"

Jennie nodded and smiled. "Also, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Taehyung?"

"Oh, that. Umm, yeah. I decided to just not go?" She shrugged. "Anyway, let's go eat, yeah? Pancake is still hot!"

"I could've sworn I heard the car turn on and drove away." Jennie said.

"Umm, yeah. I went out early to buy the cheesecake. Come on, let's eat, yeah?" Jisoo grinned.

Jennie sat down beside her. She smiles as she took a bite of the pancake.

"But what about Taehyung? Did you message him or something?"

"Oh yeah, that. I don't have his number so I decided to just DM him on his Instagram." Jisoo replied

"Are you sure he won't mind?"

The red headed girl nodded, "I'm pretty sure. He'll understand, Jennie, don't worry." Jisoo smiles, "Now enough about that, what do you say we go shopping after this? I heard there's a new movie! I think it was called “Original Love” or something?”

Jennie laughed, "It's “Original Loving” but yeah, I've been wanting to watch it for a while."

"Then perfect! We can watch that and then go shopping or we can go shopping first then watch that, what'dya think?"

Jennie smiled ear to ear. "Sounds perfect. Can't wait."

----

1 message request from sooyaaa_

Taehyung bit his lip as he stared at the message Infront of him intently.

Jisoo messaged him? He took a deep breath as he clicked on it.

sooyaaa_: hello taehyung-ah. I decided that I want to stay with Jennie today. Can we just do this tomorrow?

sooyaaa_: we had a minor fight last night and I decided to just stay with her today to make it up with her. I hope you understand. 🤍😊