Arguments (Harry)

When I walked into the common room I saw Ron, bandages on his arm and a couple plasters on his face.

"Ron, what happened"

"A Slytherin and 2 Ravenclaws where bullying a kid, I held them off" He said. "I would have been left a bloody pulp if Percy hadn't showed up"

"Why did they stop because he told them to, you know he is just trying to not getting in trouble" I replied.

"No, he stopped them physically, like shoved them to the ground" Ron said, I frowned and scoffed. Please as I said, he was trying to get into Ron's good books.

"Harry do you have any evidence of him being bad" Ron asked.

"He is the grandson of Voldemort!" I shouted

"Sirius is related to some of his biggest supporters!" Ron shouted back

"That's different"

"How!" Ron yelled "Tell me Harry, how the bloody hell is that any different!"

I stayed silent. He had stolen Ron, he had turned him over to his side. My stomach felt odd again and then I doubled over in pain. My stomach was in agony. It felt like something was inside, when the pain stopped I looked up to see the traitor, worry on his face. He was maybe under the Imperious curse. Yes that's it, Percy had used it on him. That's why Ron was defending him, he's my best friend. Why wouldn't he be on my side.

"Harry, are you okay?" Ron asked.

"Yes, shut up and leave me alone" I told him through gritted teeth. I didn't want Percy spying on me.

"Harry, I'm still your friend, we have different views on Percy but that doesn't mean were not friends"

"GO AWAY!" I yelled, aware of the tears streaming down my face. When had I started crying. Ron opened his mouth to say something but didn't. He closed his mouth and walked of. I wiped away my tears and sat on my bed. I had lost Ron to him. What the hell was I meant to do.

SORRY THAT ITS SHORT