Home (Annabeth)

When the train came to a stop I grabbed Percy's hand and we walked out of the train. When we went through the wall I saw Nico.

"NICO!" I yelled waving my hand. He gave us a small wave and weaved in between the convoluted crowds. When he reached us me and Percy pulled him into a tight hug.

"No touching" He mumbled.

"Don't give a shit" Percy said. Ever since Nico had gotten over his crush on Percy they had become like brothers, it was adorable. Percy felt responsible for what Nico had gone through and was now the older sibling in his life.

"Language Percy" I said. He let out a laugh and let go of us. I kissed him on the cheek and then grabbed Nico's hand. Nico shadow traveled us back home. We walked inside and knocked on the door. Sally opened the door and enveloped Percy and I in hugs. When we walked inside I saw Nico start to leave.

"Oh no you don't, we have a plan this year" I said. Sally looked at me quizzically.

"Ok so, Percy and I may have an idea, the Seven plus Nico, Will and Reyna could stay with us for Christmas, we could have it at Pipers house" I said.

"Also we could see Sam again." Percy added. Sally looked thoughtful for a moment before saying "Sure if its alright with Tristan."

"It is" I said. Sally smiled and led us inside. She gave us all some Blue cookies. Paul walked in.

"Percy, Annabeth, Nico!" He said, shouting are names every time he saw one of us. He gave me and Percy hugs and then just awkwardly looked at Nico.

"Just this once" Nico said. Paul then pulled him into a hug. Nico was trying to hide his grin. As we ate cookies I saw Sally and Paul look nervous.

"Ok we have some news" Paul started

"I am pregnant" Sally said. Percy's face split into a wide grin.

"Im gonna have a little sibling, I can teach them sword fighting, swimming, climbing-" Percy said.

"Percy, breathe" I said. He stopped speaking and pulled me into a kiss.

"I'd rather kiss" He said. I slapped his arm.

"Percy your parents are here" I said. he leaned away, pouting. We all broke into laughter.

"But we have some more news" Paul said.

"What is it" I asked.

"Well my family is having a reunion tomorrow, Percy and Annabeth do you want to come, Nico I think you owe Will a few days in the infirmary" 

"Sure we will come" I said. 

"And yeah it was nice but I got to go to Will." Nico said before melting into the shadows. Me and the son of Poseidon walked upstairs into his room. He tossed me a hoodie. I grabbed it and grabbed some jeans from my suitcase. I walked into the bathroom. I got changed into his oversized Swim Hoodie and the blue ripped jeans. I pulled up the hood. I walked out of the bathroom and knocked on Percy's door. He walked out. He was wearing a green shirt and some black trackies.

"Hey Annie your missing something" Percy said.

"What is it" I asked.

"A kiss" He said before kissing me on the nose. He grinned like and idiot. I leaned forwards so my forehead was against his. He then wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. He placed me on my back as we walked into the living room. When he sat me down on the sofa he lied down on it. He placed his head in my lap. I stared into his eyes for a while. I then looked up and put on Finding Nemo. What Percy rubbed of on me. When the film turned on I started to absent mindedly play with his hair. His attention was on the film but as I played with his hair he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

The little gesture made me blush furiously. He turned back towards the film. I smiled slightly. When the film finished he sat up.  He pulled me towards him and hugged me. In his arms I felt myself slowly drift of to sleep.