Cats aren't that bad(Percy)

"Ow" I said rubbing my forehead. I glared at Annabeth who had just flicked my forehead.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"You really need to get this spell down, the tournament happens in 2 days!" She scolded. She then bit her lip. "Will you do it even if it just makes me feel better. Dam, she knows how to make me do work.

"Fine Wise Girl, but did you have to flick me?" I asked. She just nodded with a small smile creeping in the corner of her lips.

We practiced the spell for another hour before calling it a good night. I was filled with a small amount of anxiety. I was not ready to do this. I would rather be thrusted into this then have to wait.

When I woke up the next day I glanced out of the window. It looked like the sun had just started to rise which mean it was early in the morning. I glanced over at Dale who was curled up in a ball. I sat up as quietly as I could and walked out of the dormitory. 

I walked down the vast halls of the school, glancing at the paintings as the carried out their antics. It was rather amusing to watch them squabble and fight. I took a turn and ended up at a staircase. I smiled. The staircases were moving around and creating large gaps. It was a good amount of training. I ran up on of the staircases and balanced on the railing. I locked my eyes on a marble staircase and leaped. My hands latched around the banister and I pulled myself up. I glanced up and saw a stair case. I crouched down and leaped upwards. I was able to wrap my arms around the bottom of it and I was upside down koala hugging a staircase. 

I shuffled along it before dropping down slightly landing on a new staircase. I leaped from stair case to staircase and then vaulted up and grabbed on top a ledge. I pulled myself up and I looked upwards. McGonagall was glaring at me. I gulped.

"Nice show Mr Jackson" She said, her glare softening slightly. "I would like you to follow me however"

I nodded and walked behind the teacher. She walked into her office and sat down at her desk, gesturing to me to take a seat. I obliged

"Look Jackson, I would like to apologize. When you first came to the school I for some reason felt hatred towards you. I presume it is due to your heritage however. Therefore I would like to take this opportunity to say I'm sorry for how I treated you"  She said. 

I sat there in stunned silence before recovering.

"Its fine, now am I going to get in trouble or-"

"Lets just say I never saw you" She said winking at me. She then pulled out a tin. "Would you like a biscuit?"

"Sure" I replied as she handed me one. I smiled at her and waved as I walked out, I then ate the biscuit in one bite to not make any crumbs and walked towards the Room of Requirement. I needed to practice sparing