Tummy Problems(Harry)

When the next day rolled around I felt my chest get tighter. I saw Ron and Percy talking like friends. He was also talking to Hermione. I watched as she slapped him across the cheek before pulling him into a hug. She said something to him and he let out a small laugh.

I was annoyed. How dare Percy steal my friends. He was replacing me. I looked over the field to see Malfoy walk over to me.

"What do you want, Malfoy" I spat.

"To apologize" He replied. "And to thank you for all those times you saved my life. I wish that I could talk to you like we were friends but I can't and that's my fault"

"Huh" Was all I could respond with. Was Malfoy, apologizing? My chest tightened again. NO he wouldn't be apologizing. This was some sinister trick now that my friends were gone to annoy me. "Malfoy"

"Yeah?"

"Leave me alone"

He nodded and walked off. He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked down. Percy then called out his name and Malfoy raised his head. He walked over to them and Ron visibly stiffened. Malfoy said something then Hermione placed a hand on Ron's chest and said something. Ron then let out a laugh and relaxed.

I felt my chest tighten again. I then felt like I was about to throw up and I ran to the toilets. I leaned over a toilet clutching my chest in pain. I felt beads of sweat on my forehead as the pain increased. It then quickly faded. I new something though. Percy Jackson had something to do with this.

PERCY POV:

"Ron don't worry, he's out of his 'my father will hear about this' stage." Hermione said. Ron let out a small burst of laughter and the tension in his shoulders dropped. I looked over Hermione's head and saw Harry clutch his chest. His face went visibly pale.

"Guys, I gotta go to the restroom" I said after Harry started running. He looked really bad and I figured he might faint. If that happened I would have to carry him to the medical wing. I watched as he went in the restroom and I followed him inside. I heard him make retching sounds before letting out a sharp gasp. He then suddenly opened the door before I could get out of the way. His eyes locked onto mine.

"You" He snarled.

"Me?" I asked slowly.

"Why are you here" He asked. His glare was still firmly attached to me. I sighed.

"Well you see I had baked beans this morning so I really just need to go to the toilet" I responded. He pulled a disgusted face before striding away. I just let out a deep breathe and walked into the toilet. I never said that I was lying about my breakfast.

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER, SORRY. KINDA FIGURING OUT WHAT TO DO SO MIGHT BE A LOT OF SHORTER CHAPTERS SOON OR MAYBE A LONG ONE. I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE CHAPTERS ANY LONGER.