Last day (Percy)

When I woke up the next day I was ready to go home. It was the Christmas holiday and we could spend our first Christmas together. I couldn't wait. 

"Hey Perrrrrrrrcy" I heard. I turned around and saw Ginny.

"Hey Ginns" I said

"Do you wanna go out to Hogsmeade tonight." She asked

"Ginns, I have a girlfriend and I am packing tonight" 

"But Percy, She is a Slytherin, she is evil"

"Prejudice much" I said before turning aaround

"She is a slut, she is cheating on you with Harry" She yelled at my back. I span around and strode towards her. She had a look of confidence. I shoved her down

"The FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ANNABETH!" I yelled

"Percy she is a dumb blonde" She said.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH, PISS OF NOW. I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND" She scurried of and I felt my anger disappear when I smelt lemon shampoo and a tight hug from behind. I could recognize the scarred feel to the arms. "Hey Annie"

"How did you know it was me?" She asked.

"The smell of lemons, the scars, the strength of the hug-" I started. She had walked around me so we were face to face and then kissed me to shut me up.

"Seaweed brain" She said blushing

"Do I get another kiss" I said

"Shut it"

"Not until I get a kiss" I said before wrapping my arms around her. She playfully pushed my face away as I leaned in. I licked her hand and she let go. In a second my lips were on hers'.

"Percy" She said

"What Annabeth" 

"I have a lesson"

"Skip it"

"Percy" She said in a threatening tone, Her expression was stern, Her honey blonde hair was down, her grey eyes looked like storm clouds, lightning hey why is Zeus such a drama queen, argh ADHD. I tightened my grip on her and kissed her again.

"Perce" She started only to get cut of by another kiss. "Percy we can do this outside"

"Yes" I said as I danced in victory. I realized my mistake as she ran for her lesson. I caught up to her and picked her up, bridal style. I carried her outside.

"Percy put me down" She said

"I am not trusting you again" I said before putting her down but holding her waist. I leant down and kissed her neck. After a while we were sat down. She was sat in-between my legs reading while I was leaned against a tree, playing with her golden curls. 

After a few hours we headed back to get our stuff. We lost our houses 50 points but who cares. We started to pack and eventually we were done. We went to the feast. I was annoyed we didnt sit together. After the feast I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. The arrangement was that we slept in a room allocated for teachers. We got checked on a lot but it didnt matter, I couldn't wait to go back home.

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I NEED TO TAKE A SMALL BREAK FROM THIS BOOK. I MAY WRITE A MARICHAT BOOK IN THE MEANTIME AS I WOULD LIKE TO DO A PERCY JACKSON AND MIRACULOUS CROSSOVER. I WILL DO THE TIME TRAVEL STORY ALSO BUT THAT WILL HAVE TO WAIT AS I REALLY WANT TO DO THE MIRACULOUS CROSSOVER. GOODAY OR GOODNIGHT.

WOLF{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{