DISCLAIMER

Hello to my lovely readers, welcome to AATR, whether this is your first time reading it or you're just a re-reader, I hope you enjoy the book as much as I enjoyed writing it! The purpose of this disclaimer is to make you aware of some sensitive topics that will occur in the plot, please read at your own discretion. I will not be adding many smut warnings, but there will be a few here and there for you to have a safe and lovely reading experience.

Warnings: part 1 (These aren't very extreme, but it does touch upon it here and there. I understand that these can spoil the plot but I do not want any of my readers to feel uncomfortable)

Mentions of domestic abuse, slight domestic abuse

Verbal abuse

Mentions of non-consensual sex 

Manipulation 

Very slight insinuation of homophobia (for the purpose of the plot)

Unhealthy married life

Drugging

Please note: I do not condone any of the topics listed above. It is wrong to indulge in any of the above, always reach out for help if you are experiencing anything listed above. DO NOT PUT UP WITH IT. If any of the topics in my book trigger you, please reach out to me and I will try to make it more readable and reduce the impact. I have put up individual chapter warnings for the topics listed above.

Warnings: part 2 (These are the smut warnings and not all of them have chapter warnings, please read at your own discretion because I find that smut warnings can spoil the plot)

Explicit sexual content (masturbation, oral sex, you know the gist)

Rough sex

Teasing and edging

Degradation

Unprotected sex (Assume magical people have some kind of potion hehe)

Dom/sub dynamics (both characters taking on both roles)

Smut for both male/female pleasure

Use of sex toys

Slight humiliation kink, praise kinks

BDS (Bondage, dom, sub)

Loads of kinky sexual content (I'm not going into details)

Warnings: part 3 (These are more of general warnings and will not be included in individual chapters)

Angst

Swearing

Teasing

Fluff

Unhealthy coping mechanisms

Smoking

Drug use

Drinking (mentions of alcohol and getting drunk)

Mentions of birth control, pregnancies

NOTICE:

I do not tolerate the following -

1) Re-readers spoiling the plot in the comments

2) Insensitive comments, especially without a trigger warning (This includes insensitive comments about abortion, suicide, and other topics listed in the first warning)

3) Bullying and harassment in the comment section

--

All in all, I just want to ensure that you finish the book feeling safe and unaffected by other readers who may have said something wrong/triggering. I really do hope you enjoy the book, contact me if there is anything you would like to ask/say.

Lots of love,

Ria <3