34) Kicked out

A/n: For the purpose of this story, Oliver and George are the same age.

-

"Everything must be perfect, Bill, Fleur and Oliver are going to be here soon" Molly said, rushing around in the kitchen. Everyone was sat in the living room, relaxing with mugs of tea as they listened to some of Fred's old mixtapes.

"Oliver's only going to be here in the evening mum. Besides, you never give us as much attention as you give them, we're your sons too y'know?" George teased.

"If you're my sons then you're going to get here and help me in the kitchen"

"On second thought..." George said hurriedly, he was too lazy to move from his seat. "I'll do it" Fred rolled his eyes, a grin on his face.

"What's up with him? He seems more cheerier than I've seen him in a while" George said, glancing at Fred in the kitchen. He had kissed Molly on the cheek when he had entered before helping her to clean the pile of dishes near the sink.

"Oh it must be the time we spent together yesterday afternoon, doesn't take much to make a man happy" Jenna winked. Everyone except Noah, who chuckled, made disgusted faces. Adrienne tried to bite back a smirk because she knew exactly why Fred was in a good mood, and it definitely wasn't Jenna. She looked at him with adoration in her eyes as he practically danced in the kitchen, leaning over to peck his mum on the forehead or on the cheek every once in a while to calm her nerves from all the work she was doing.

"Whatever it is, I'm glad he's up and about, it was getting quite dull to see him so quiet. What's a Weasley family without Fred and George's constant babbling?" Harry grinned, fixing the glasses that had slid down the bridge of his nose as he was reading the Quidditch magazine.

"Y'know Harry, you should really get rid of those ghastly glasses. They make you look really nerdy. And haven't you ever heard of a haircut? I know you're the famous Harry Potter and it's your signature look or whatever but you can do so much better" Jenna laughed. Everyone went silent.

"Excuse me?" Ginny said quietly, her tone dangerously low.

"No don't get me wrong, I know his glasses are like his thing but-"

"No, I don't think you heard me right" she said, getting up from her seat and walking over to her, bending down so that they were face to face "When I said excuse me, I meant 'shut the fuck up and keep your opinions to yourself'" Ginny spat.

George and Adrienne had to bite their lips to hold back a cheer while Ron stared at Ginny with pride in his eyes. Hermione smirked. But Harry frowned, looking down at his lap.

"No need to be rude, I was just trying to make conversation" Jenna huffed.

"Conversation and bullying are two completely different things, Jenna, I won't have you talk about my boyfriend like that" Ginny said before walking back to Harry. Adrienne noticed that Harry looked hurt and a wave of anger and resentment washed over her. How dare she make him feel that way?

"I don't think she's entirely wrong, I mean that haircut is disgusting" Noah leaned over to whisper in Adrienne's ear. She gave him an 'are you serious' look but chose not to make matters worse than they already were, keeping her mouth shut.

"Alright everyone, I'm going to give each of you a job to do. Adrienne darling please go and help Fred in the kitchen, the rest of you, out with me to shovel out some of the snow" Molly announced, "And Noah, Arthur wants you upstairs to help him with some Ministry work"

Noah nodded and immediately dashed up the stairs while the rest halfheartedly followed Molly out in the cold. Adrienne smiled, making her way to the kitchen, glad to have some alone time with Fred.