15) Confessions

Fred woke up feeling rather happy, and everyone around him seemed to notice how bubbly was for someone who was a terrible morning person. Hermione, Ron, Harry and Ginny watched in amusement as he flitted about in the kitchen, getting the breakfast ready without grumbling like he usually did. George was in the shower, he had woken up much later than the rest.

"What's got you so excited?" Ron asked.

"Oh nothing, it's just a lovely day" he beamed.

"That's odd, you were in a terrible mood for almost a week and then we leave you alone in a room with Adrienne for an hour and you look like you've won the lottery" Ginny smirked.

Fred shook his head with a smile, "Assume all you want, why do I need a reason to be happy?" he said, magicking the plates with the food over to them. Truth be told, he did have a reason. And that reason was Adrienne, he hadn't stopped thinking about her ever since he left her in her room last evening. He felt like a giggly little schoolgirl but he loved every bit of it.

"That reminds me, where is Adrienne anyway? How is she still asleep?" Hermione asked, eating a bit of bacon off her fork, Adrienne was one of the few people who actually enjoyed waking up in the mornings.

Fred's eyes widened as he suddenly remembered what the possible reason for her staying behind in bed could be.

"I'll er...check on her"

Fred hurried to Adrienne's bedroom to see her standing in the doorway of the bathroom, supporting herself on the doorframe.

"Adrienne are you alright?" Fred asked worriedly, shutting the bedroom door behind him.

"Yea I think I'm okay" Adrienne said, her legs quivering a bit.

Fred couldn't help but let out a small laugh and Adrienne glared at him.

"This is all your doing you know" she said, finally managing to stand straight on her legs.

"You asked for it love, wait here a minute I know just the thing that can fix this" Fred rushed to his room and retrieved a small potion bottle from his trunk, bringing it back to Adrienne.

"C'mere" he said, holding his arm out for her. She stood next to him and he wrapped his arm around her, helping her into the bathroom. She leaned against the counter as Fred stood between her legs, unbuttoning the shirt she was wearing which was the one he had given to her last evening. He got rid of it along with her skirt.

"Fred I don't think sex is the answer to fixing my problem" she said, wondering why he was stripping her down.

"I didn't say it was" he then walked over into the showering cubicle and removed the bottle of potion from his pocket. He pulled open the cork and splattered a few drops of it on the cold, marble floor.

"What is that?" Adrienne asked as Fred brought her into the shower. 

"It's a kind of relaxant, works wonders on sore muscles"

Fred was about to leave the cubicle so that Adrienne could shower but she pulled him back inside, turning on the faucet so that the water sprayed down on both of them.

"Addie!" Fred yelled as the water splashed down on him, drenching his clothes.

Adrienne giggled, helping him take his t-shirt and sweatpants off, "Sorry"

The potion on the ground began to steam up, filling the bathroom with the scent of wild roses on a rainy day. The effects immediately began to take place as Adrienne felt the achy feeling in her legs starting to dissipate.

The two of them talked and laughed with each other quietly as Fred helped her wash up, using his hands instead of the loofah. He rubbed the soap on her shoulders, spent a particularly long time on her breasts and caressed the skin that was littered with love marks and bruises from the evening before.