Chapter 13

After you made sure everyone was situated, you headed upstairs to get cleaned up and rest. It wasn't easy, though. Your dreams had been filled with images of the burnt-down shop. The final one had you pinned under a wolf, and right as it was about to bite you, you shot straight up in bed.

Deciding that you had enough of the dreams, you went downstairs and grabbed a drink along with some fruit. When you made it to the kitchen, you found Jin sitting at the kitchen table drinking some coffee. After you had explained to him why you couldn't sleep, he helped you carry the stuff upstairs. Now here you both sat on the floor by the foot of your bed making small talk as you both watched the storm.

"So what are you going to do now?" Jin asked as you stretched out your legs.

"Honestly?" You sighed out. "I don't know. If my parents do rebuild, then I'll go back to help them out at the shop. But mom told me I should focus on Cypher and not worry."

"Well, she's right. They don't know how long it will take. So focusing on Cypher is a good idea."

"I know. But I don't want it to seem like I just forgot about them." You turned to look at him. "What about you guys?"

"Probably go back to Korea for a bit." He shrugged. "Us working for your parents was one of the reasons that we came back."

"What was the other reason?"

"That shall remain a mystery for now." He smiled at you.

"Does it have anything to do with you guys getting your ass kicked?" You weren't sure how you were able to keep eye contact with him.

"You said you wouldn't ask any questions." One of his eyebrows arched.

"I'm not. Well, I kind of am. But I'm not. Why are you laughing at me?"

"We've been sitting here for almost two hours, and that's the first time you've gotten flustered," Jin said with a laugh. You smacked him on the chest, but before you could pull your hand away, Jin had placed his on it. Holding yours in place. "Careful y/n. You don't want to start something you can't finish." He whispered.

You looked away from his hand to see that he was closer to you now. Your breath hitched as you looked into his eyes. Those weren't his normal playful eyes. You didn't want to look away even if you could. Something about them excited you.

"What makes you think I can't finish it?" You quickly glanced at his lips.

"Your eyes are giving you away again, y/n." When he smirked, you could have sworn you saw a hint of pink in his eyes.

"Jin, It's time to go." The sound of Yoongi's voice made you jump and pull your hand free.

"We'll finish this discussion another time," Jin said as he got up off the floor.

"What the hell was that?" You muttered under your breath as you tried to compose yourself.. You looked down at your hand that was still warm from his. Nobody had ever had that effect on you before.