Chapter 36

It took another week for you and Jin to heal. Both of your wolves were eager to get out and run again. So, as soon as you were given the all-clear, you spent the day running around the land. The two of you stopped to rest by the pond and laid under the stars before you headed home. Just like before, stargazing turned into lovemaking, but this time, you made sure to pay more attention to your surroundings.

That was also the night that your first of five children was conceived. When you told the news to your parents, they were over the moon. They couldn't wait to spoil their grandchild. Telling the group, however, had taken an unsuspected twist. When you and Jin first thought you were expecting, you decided to keep it quiet until you could see a doctor. Luckily Ava had been busy, so you were able to keep it from her. The plan was to tell all of them at once when everyone was over for game night. As Jin said the news, you watched as everyone's faces went from shock to amusement. You weren't the only pregnant group member; all six of the other women were too. They, too, had planned on sharing the news that night.

The seven of you ended up giving birth to your sons and daughters within days of each other. The seven children, along with the rest of your children, were born with unique colored eyes. Like the fourteen of you, they were going to be targeted by someone who didn't want them to be strong. But the group of you and the rest of the wolves at Big Hit vowed to protect the twenty children and never let them suffer.

The fighting between packs continued off and on throughout the years. Although many from your pack were hurt, and some died, the others were never victorious. No one's strength came close to yours, and the pack's strength increased once your children were able to fight beside you.

One thing that you never really thought about was the difference between a human's lifespan and one of a werewolf. Over the years, not only had your parents died, but every human who knew you outside of the pack had as well. Reality set in when you guys went gone back to your hometown and no one knew who you or your family was—the spot where your parents' store used to be now had a new one in its place. Your homes had new families in them. The only things that hadn't changed much were the Borahae diner and Cypher. They were still considered a big part of the town to this day, making you, Rain, and Sofi extremely happy.

The night before you left your past behind for the last time, the group of you and your children sat on the beach of the resort next to a bonfire. The parents were telling stories about the last time they were here, and the guys and Rain warned the kids never to challenge you or Sofi to a football game. Jin told about how you were stubborn, forced your way in the elevator, and refused to leave until you had made sure they were ok.

"She may not be as shy and quiet as she used to be. But I can still make her blush easily." Jin said as he squeezed your hand and kissed the top of your head.

"You're such a pain in my ass." you said, giving his arm a light smack.

"I love you too, Nae Sarang." He chuckled, knowing that you were blushing even though he couldn't see your face.

END