Chapter 32

You moaned out in pain as you tried to move around in bed. Your whole body hurt, and you knew it was from the silver. How or when you were placed in your bed, you didn't know. But the only thing on your mind right now was to go to the restroom and then find Jin. The last time you had seen him, he was bleeding and passed out on the ground.

"What are you doing?" You finally managed to open your eyes and saw Sabrina sitting in a chair by the window.

"I have to pee." you groaned as you attempted to sit up.

"At least let me help you." She put down her book and walked over to the bed.

"I can do it. It might take me all night, but I can." Sabrina wrapped her arm around your waist.

"You aren't going to be able to walk on that leg without help. Besides, if something happens to you on my watch, I'll be in trouble."

"I promise I won't tell my lawyer." You both chuckled "Can you sue yourself?"

"I won't need to." she said, "Sofi and Rain will have my head before I can." You nodded your head in agreement.

After Sabrina helped you get your old bandages off and stood by to make sure you didn't fall in the shower, she helped you hobble out of your bathroom. As soon as you entered your room, Amber sat up on the bed. She had brought the first aid kit and some food.

"Is my bed comfortable?" You smiled at her as you sat down.

"Very. And it smells a lot better now that I finally got to put clean sheets on it." She stood up to help Sabrina get you dressed.

"Rude." According to Sabrina, you had been in and out of consciousness for the past couple of days as your body tried to get rid of the silver. The three of you talked as you ate your food, and Amber took care of your wounds.

The man who had come after you was one of the top warriors in the Big Three-pack. Ava, along with Steve and Sejin, were able to get you and Jin out of the way before the rest of the fighting started. A group of five wolves from the other pack had arrived before they could take you to safety. Namjoon allowed them to take Lee's body back to their pack. He knew it would make the others angrier as they watched one of their own being carried back. But he didn't care. Two of his family members were lying on the ground, one near-death and the other badly injured because of them. As they were picking up his body, they'd seen your marking and the blood on your body. They knew that you were now a lot stronger than any of them had thought, and that also meant that all seven of the Bangtan Boys had their mates. The fourteen of you were now the strongest in all Korea, and they would have to rethink their whole strategy.

As for your sister's body, Namjoon wouldn't allow them to take it. Your parents had lost two daughters, and he hoped that giving them at least one of their bodies to bury would help with the grieving. Sofi and Rain were the ones to tell your parents about what happened. The group had heard Lee tell you how Brittany died. Your parents were upset about losing their oldest children, but they understood. Tiffany had tried to kill you and Jin; they knew the women did what they needed to do.

Jin was doing good now. Ava was able to remove the bullet and repaired some of the damages. It was now a waiting game as his body tried to remove the silver and heal itself. But because of the severity of his wound, he was still unconscious. Your wounds hadn't been as bad. The bullet hadn't gone too deep in your leg, and because the gun was knocked from Tiffany's hand, the one on your arm was more of a flesh wound. They had thought about putting you two together to help speed up the healing, but they didn't want to take the chance of either one of you accidentally causing the other pain. So they placed Jin in his room and you in your room. Knowing that he was just down the hall both comforted you and saddened you. He was home with you, but you weren't able to see him or hold him. You wanted nothing more than to go to his room, snuggle up next to him and let him know that you were there. You had to promise Sabrina and Amber that you wouldn't attempt to walk to his room in fear of you falling and injuring yourself as they helped you get comfortable in bed. They, of course, didn't believe you, but they left you alone to rest and made it a point to tell you multiple times that someone would be checking in on you.