Chapter 35

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"How was your run?" Jin asked from the couch as you closed the door behind you.

"Ugh, they made me run all over town." you said, taking off your shoes. "We even ran by the bakery, and they refused to let me stop and grab a piece of pie. Freaking jerks." Jin laughed as you laid down on the couch.

"You have pie here, Y/N." he said as he placed your legs on his lap and started massaging your feet.

"But this was fresh pie, and they had other pastries too." you whined. "Stop laughing at me." Jin held onto your foot as you tried to kick at him.

"I can't help it; it's cute." You stuck your tongue out at him and then let out a screech as he pulled on your legs, bringing you closer to him. "You are in quite the mood Nae Sarang." he said with an arched brow as he placed himself between your legs and hovered over you.

"I...I am not." you stuttered as his nose lightly brushed against the spot on your neck.

"Yes, you are, and I think it needs to be fixed." You let out a moan at the feeling of his lips on your neck.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" This time the feeling of his teeth had you moaning again and moving your hips.

"I think I'll go make some dinner." he said before giving you a quick kiss.

"You're going to do what?" You quickly tightened your legs around his hips and used all your strength to roll the two of you off the couch and onto the floor. "You are not going anywhere, Sir." you said as you pinned his arms above his head.

"You really think you can stop me from getting up?" Jin let out a low growl as you started to grind against him and place small kisses on his chest.

"No," you said with a playful smile. "But I can have fun trying." Your moans this time were muffled by his lips.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"Y/N? Y/N you need to wake up."

"No." you mumbled in annoyance as you felt your hair being moved away from your face.

"You're so stubborn sometimes." The sound of Jin's laugh made your eyes shoot open.

"You are awake?" you said, looking at him.

"Well, it's kind of hard to sleep when someone is moaning your name in your ear and rubbing on your chest and thigh." You looked to see one of your legs over his and your hand in the middle of his chest.

"Sorry." You started to move your hand away, only for Jin to stop you.

"What were you dreaming about, Nae Sarang?" Jin asked as he pulled you closer.

"How are you feeling?" you said, trying to change the subject.

"I'm sore, but I'll be fine. You aren't going to answer me, are you?" He smiled as he moved his face closer.

"I was scared."

"I know," Jin said as he brushed his thumb across your cheek. "But I'm ok." The tip of his nose touched yours. "We are ok." Your body relaxed at the feel of his soft lips on yours.

"Why did you stop?" you pouted out when Jin gave you a peck on the lips before moving away.

"Trust me. I didn't want to. But I don't have the strength, and we are about to have company." Right then, the bedroom door opened.

"Told you I heard him," Jungkook said as he, Rain, Ava, and Namjoon entered the room.

"If you could hear me so well, then you should have known to wait a little longer," Jin said with a hint of anger as you slowly sat up and adjusted.

"Oh, chill out. You two can continue later." he said as Ava started examining him.

"How are you feeling?" Namjoon asked as he sat at the foot of the bed.

"Sore. A bit weak. But I'll be fine." Jin held on to your hand and squeezed it every time Ava would mess with his wound. "How did the fight go?"

"It was a lot easier than we thought. Most of them were smart enough to run once they saw Lee's body."

"Wish I would have been the one to kill the asshole," Jin said with a growl.

"Y/N beat you and everyone else to it," Jungkook said.

"What?" Jin quickly turned his head to look at you with wide eyes.

"He underestimated their strength and speed," Namjoon said with a proud smile. "They ripped out his throat before we got there."

"Are you ok?" Jin's face turned from shock to concern. "That was your first kill."

"I'm good. Violet blocked me from seeing too much. "You gave him a reassuring smile and squeezed his hand.

"What about your sister?" Jin hooked his arm around you, holding you close.

"Rain and Sofi tore her apart." You looked at Rain with a smile.

"Bet that felt good." Jin let out a chuckle.

"Damn right it did. Just too bad the other one died a couple of days before," she snarled.

"Brittany got herself bit and didn't make it through the shift," Namjoon answered before Jin could ask.

"Jin, I'm going to have you shower before I put a new bandage on," Ava said as she backed away from the bed.

It took Jin a few minutes to convince everyone to leave the room. They insisted that at least the guys stay just in case. He said that you both could support each other, and if anything happened, one of you would yell.

Jin held on to your hips, steading you as you washed his hair. You would occasionally slap his roaming hand and remind him that you wouldn't be able to stand very well. After Jin was cleaned, the two of you stayed under the water, just holding each other, sometimes talking and sometimes just enjoying the moment. After you had gotten out of the shower, it was Jin's turn to slap your hands as you helped dry him off. He could 'feel your want, and it wasn't fair'. All you could do was laugh.