part 8

Crying the whole week I made a decision that I am no crybaby and I won't cry again. I am a 'strong woman who has full control over herself'.

There's no point in crying over things that already happened. No amount of crying is gonna bring anyone back to me. My life still would be shit. So I'll make it interesting in my own way. I will earn on my own and make Endeavour pay for what he did.

I was on my way to meet Rei, I was holding a bouquet in my hands because before going to Rei I was going to Touya's grave to bid him farewell. I mean, I had to move on, I can't afford being stuck on a person who has left me forever, alone to deal with this world. It seemed hard to get a move on but I thought I could do it. I had to.

It was a stormy day, it seemed like it would rain soon, So to keep myself dry and intact I took an umbrella before leaving. I wore a plain black dress, It was the first time I was visiting him. My head just nudged me to wear a black outfit, after all I wasn't there at his funeral too.

Subsequently walking for a few more minutes, I was standing right in front of a person's grave whom I used to love. No one else was present there in the graveyard except me. Only there were two people at a distance. I however, didn't pay much attention to surroundings. I was continuously staring at the gravestone of Touya. I stood standing there looking at the stone, my face absolutely deprived of any emotion. The bouquet stayed in my hands

In the loving memory of

Touya Todoroki

20xx-20xx

Scratch that 'loving',

He never received the love he deserved. Instead he was forced to believe that he was a failure, a failed test subject, he was forced to train hatder and harder to prove his worth, traumatized to no end, he never got the acknowledgement from Endeavour and lacked his mother's love, I knew because I read it in my journals.

Nonetheless, that was not all there was to it, there was something missing. Some information which was too risky to note down in a journal, I read it with my own eyes, I clearly mentioned

'........more things are there, its not good idea to mention them here.'

I stepped forward, bending, I placed the bouquet on his grave gently. I straightened my back, not moving my eyes from his gravestone.

This is the part where I should say something, I piled up my thoughts, trying to summarize briefly my frustration and anguish. I spoke.

"I......." a lump made my voice creaky

I broke off and looked down on ground for a second, again continuing,

"......I am sorry, you had to face all that, no one deserves it, and I am sorry I.........failed to give you reasons to stay. I think I could have treated you better than I did. I wonder if I told you the future I planned with you which I wrote in that journal of mine. I know I am a terrible girlfriend, I even forgot the memories we made together. Actually I never thought One day I'd lose them and you wouldn't be around to remind me or make new ones." a tear rolled down my left cheek,"Goddamn!! I don't want to cry" I wiped it fiercely with my sleeve.

While doing so I felt a cold rain drop on my hand and two seconds later it started raining, I took out my umbrella, covering his grave and myself under it.

I swallowed the lump formed in my throat, "But it's your fault too you know! Simply running away leaving everything behind is not the solution. We could have found a way together." I wiped my flowing tears with sleeves. "I wanted you to live, I wanted you to wait for me you dickhead!" I screamed. There was no one around to hear me. It was safe to do so.