part 20

"Where are we going?" 

He ignored me and my very good question.

I stared at him for a moment very awkwardly. 

Was I just being ignored? The audacity!! 

I took a handful of his clothes and pulled them slightly, "Hey I'm asking you"

"Yeah, what?" he asked as if he didn't hear a damn thing. 

"You heard it, why are you acting like you didn't. I asked where we were heading to" I rained my annoyance. 

"Musutafu," he mumbled. 

"Oh okay" I let go of his clothes and got comfortable in my seat before going stiff again in shock, "Wait did you say Musutafu? You're kidding me right!? It's the place where my original house is!! Endeavour is there Miko is there!! We can't go there…….. Stopp I want to get off...mmmppfhh" I couldn't yell or even move away from him, his one hand blocked my mouth and other was around my waist pulling me towards him. We even earned glares from people around but it was far from my concern. 

"Y/n behave, we'd get found out." he whispered.

"Mphhmphh" 

"I'm not letting go. You'll shout again"

I shook my head, "mphfff" 

"You'll not?"

I shook my head again. 

He removed his hand from my mouth but the one around waist didn't budge. "Are you stupid, why are we even going there. Aren't there chances of me getting found higher there? Why are you taking me there? I thought you didn't want to lose me-" I whisper yelled 

"I'm with you, I'll take care of it." 

"And tell me how do I bring myself to trust you?"

"You want to trust me?" 

I flinched, "I guess… yeah"

"You'd rather trust me than go back to your normal life you say?" his expression looked uplifted. More like he was not letting his happiness show on his face, if it made sense. But it did, just a little. 

I nodded in agreement. 

I didn't know what I was doing at that moment. Nothing felt right. So I went with the wrong my heart told me to go with. 

"You can let go of me now, I won't run away," I said pointing at his hand which was, not so surprisingly, still holding me by my waist.

In the hassle before I didn't realize he was so close to me, his nose was almost touching mine. "But if you run away I will hold you again" he warned me.

"I'll file a sexual harassment complaint against you" 

He let go of me silently, staring out of the window again. He was sitting on my right, I was in the middle seat and the seat on the left side of me was empty. I wish it stayed that way the rest of the way. 

"I also want a window seat," I mumbled in a very low voice. I spoke so low, it was more like I was talking to myself. No one could've heard it. 

"Well to bad you have to adjust" he looked pleased with himself. He was teasing me. 

"Aren't you heartless, you can move and give me your seat." I punched him on his shoulder several times.