part 18

Sorry for not being on track. I've been not mentally well but things are better now :-D

I hope God gives me strength to finish this story😩

___________________________

"Yeah me"

We finally met.

He was there in front of me again after what felt like a very long time, one week.

The patchwork on his face and his purple skin. In one week I don't know what changes my eyes went through......

...they were finding him attractive.

The images of his upper naked body flashed before my eyes. Images of one week ago when I first saw him.

"We should head home" he said, making me snap out of my thoughts.

It hit me rightaway. Should I be considered a pervert!!??

I looked up at him, his black eyes were looking at me like Touya looked at me in my previous memories.

Was that even happening or I was just imagining it all.

"L/n san I and Jin kun have a very important business to attend to so we'll part our ways for now, see you around" Toga said, dragging Twice along with her, before I could say anything they disappeared into a distance

That was surely a lie.

"what are you spacing out for let's get going shall we?" Dabi said once again, giving me a little nudge on my arm.

I felt a nudge on my arm along with a tug in my heart. was I sick? Should I be telling him?

"Ummm, I....." I managed to say

"Hmm? Not feeling well?" he asked, dipping his hands into his pockets and giving his head a small forward jerk.

"Yea, I guess" I placed my hand on my nape. Not sure how to react.

"What are you feeling?"

"There was this weird tug in my chest. I don't know it never happened before," I explained, waving my hand trying to make more sense out of it.

As I spoke I saw him changing his expression. Kind of widening eyes and surprised gestures.

"What?" I asked confused.

I felt another tug.

Honestly, I was panicking, it was the second time tug thingy happened.

"I don't think you need to worry, it's nothing," he shrugged.

"You're not telling me that just so I can feel good right? I am not gonna get a heart attack here right?" I asked, my face surely went pale. I could tell.

"Are you stupid!? No!" With that he suddenly spinned and started walking.

But to me it felt like he was smiling and he did that to hide it.

Even though it's the second time we met. It never felt like we just met...

Not even the first time...

Not ever...

It never felt new.

I don't know if that even makes sense but I felt like I could read him, I swear I did and I would come out and face the fact that among thousands of boys. Only he kinda made my eyes follow him and make my mind wonder about him.