part 10

Beside me was standing Hawks, in a very surprised state, looking at me like I'd look at Touya if he comes to my café tomorrow.

Hawks, as in the hero every girl was drooling over. The actual Hawks. I only saw him on T.V, he looked very handsome on the T.V screen and now that he was in front of me, he looked even finer in person. I was too lost in admiring his looks that I almost forgot how he screamed my name and made Endeavour move around in search of me. 

He snapped his fingers in front of my face. 

"Hey? Y/n are you okay? Are you hurt?"

All my thoughts fancying him receded, I remembered I shouldn't be seen here. Not by Endeavor in any way. 

"You screamed my name now cover for me. I don't need endeavour finding me due to your mistake." I yelled at him in a low voice. 

I turned and peeked out to see Endeavor coming towards the car I was hiding behind "Oh crap," I whirled to face Hawks once again, "He is coming towards us, do something fast!"

He smiled and told me in a very relaxed manner, "Don't worry I've got it covered" 

How dare he smile in such a serious situation like that. I stayed behind the car while he walked swiftly in the direction of Endeavour. They were so nearby, I could hear their conversation. 

"Hey Endeavor-san. Long time no see man!"

"I heard you calling y/n's name. Where is she?" 

"What? Why would I call her name? I didn't even know up until now that she had woken up" he shrugged. 

He knew that I was in hospital? Wait! He even knew my name. I was too distracted to notice that. 

"She has" Endeavour informed him. 

"I figured that much" He said scratching the back of his neck. 

"Are you really not lying?"

"Why would I lie about such things. I have plenty of other things to lie about"

Endeavour looked around one last time and then nodded to Hawks, going away, disappearing into darkness on the other side of the road. 

"Good God!" I sighed resting my back against the door of the car. It was only then I observed how tired I was. Resting my back against the door felt like heaven. I needed rest. 

I thought Hawks would've gone by now, but no! He again appeared beside me. He bent his knees to be at my level and whispered. 

"Saved you didn't I?"

"No you didn't. I was handling everything well on my own. You came and ruined it. You were just making up for your own mistake." I said folding my hands in front of my chest. 

"Oh okay! That's another way to put it"

"That's the only way to put it," I pouted. 

"Anyways tell me are you really okay? You have blood stains all over your dress you know" he got up and pointed at my dress 

"I am okay really. This blood is of those nasty brains exposed thingys" I said.

"You mean nomus?"

"So that's what they're called huh" 

"Are you still mad at me?" he asked in a low voice. 

I got up standing straight but my legs weren't used to that much strain in a day so I stumbled a bit. A pair of hands caught me by my waist to prevent me from stumbling.