part 27

I noticed I haven't updated in years. Sorry I've been really busy:-(. I noticed so many of you have added this book to your reading list.

I felt so motivated that I decided to update and hopefully I'll update regularly again.

This chapter is important with a little fluff at the end to lighten the situation hope you like it:-D:-D

Please vote, comment and share my story. You know the drill.

Okay enough of me(っ´▽')っ

_______________________________________

I could feel the satin of the dress sliding against my skin. It was soft and satisfying but the vague feelings it brought were not soft and satisfying. The dress was beautiful but not the flashbacks connected to it. They made me feel cold, unwanted and lonely

I don't know what was happening. I promise I wasn't like that. I was excited to go to the party he proposed to me. In fact I was looking forward to it. I really wanted to flex myself with him there, but looking in the mirror, I saw my reflection. I looked so ugly and ashamed no matter how I styled myself. I hated every part of me. 

The dress had a black aura around it. The memories weren't happy. It tortured me. So much glitter and so many people were dancing. Not me. 

The weird looks sent my way. I could feel them on my skin. They were giving me goosebumps and the worst thing was it wasn't stopping. 

I felt dizzy and held the table in front of me for support , dropping all the things kept above it. The rising pain in my head made it hard to focus on anything at all. My ears ringed and the simple yet somehow terrifying vision kept on playing itself. 

I left the place and walked on dark roads in a satin prom dress. 

"Ughh just stop this. I am not scared of you" I talked to my vision like a maniac.

"Y/n are you okay?" I heard him in the darkness. I felt two arms holding me just when I was going to kiss the floor. 

Maintaining my balance and huffing and puffing at the same time. I lifted my face.

"Y/n I'm here." was all he said.

"huh?" my eyes absentmindedly were fixed on him, my mind was wandering in other corners of the past, "Why did you leave me alone in the first place. Why didn't you come to the party. What's the point of you being here now?" The one I was talking to was a mirage, I wasn't talking to Dabi then.

"huh?" he questioned , "What are you talking about?"

"So now you have no idea what I am talking about? You recognize this dress? I told you I'd wear a dress matching your eyes. You promised you'd come. I waited for you and you never showed up." 

"Y/n stop crying and tell me what do you remember." 

"I am not crying." I touched my cheeks to confirm and they were damp. I must've looked so helpless and lame, "I was the one who lost memory-"

I couldn't even complete my sentence when I was grabbed by my shoulders and shook profusely. 

It was the moment I realized I was talking to a mirage because before me was standing Dabi. Only him. Nobody else.