NOT AN UPDATE!!!

hello everyone!

i know most of my readers have been waiting for an update and i really want to update. but i have a few things id like to clarify and this is a huge part in my life since i had absolutely no intention of talking about my personal life but i thought since its kind of related to this i will appreciate that none of you judge me or hate me for any of this.

1. Why am I not updating?

well there are many reasons why i'm not updating. one of them being that this past few months have been rough for me and i've needed space from things that have distracted me from my responsibilities.

number two, i have not had much ideas or inspiration to write the next few chapters although i do know how this story would have gone through.

2. What is happening to me?

don't read this if you're not interested in my life at all but i've recently came out to myself and accepted a part of myself i have suppressed for a while.

to start of ny family is a very religious family that follows tons of things and yeah i guess you know where i'm coming from.

so i've accepted the fact that i, ( my name since no one knows it ), am in fact into girls :))

and thats something ive convinced myself not to think about for the past, say 14 years of my life. i only accepted it about myself once i started researching on it and tking to my friends and close family about it. i hope none of you are hating me or being homophobic about it.

now, why am i mentioning this? cos well this is a boy x girl story and although i do ship lots of boy x girl couples, i find myself writing she instead of he and her instead of him.

if yall have any other questions you can ask right here and ill answer them in a week or so in another chapter. thank you for loving my story and for bringing it to almost 80k reads :))

all my love,
kelpbrain :)