𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

"ISAAC! WHAT'S TAKING YOU LONG LAD?" Isaac groaned as he tried to button his shirt again. He sighed in relief when he finally got it in the hole.

(outfit above)

Today was the Quidditch World Cup and they were going to go to the meeting place. Amos Diggory already notified his good friend Arthur Weasley, telling him that they should go together.

Isaac looked at the time before rushing out of the door. When he did open the door, Cedric was there with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

"Almost late Isaac. Would you say it's because you've been writing your letter for Violet?" Isaac glared at his brother before shoving him away and following his father.

As they arrived at the meeting place, Cedric decided to climb a tree as to keep watch when they're near. Isaac chuckled under his breath before leaning against the tree that Cedric climbed and thought about his comment earlier.

Violet Winchester was his very first friend in Hogwarts. She was such a kind and innocent soul, but that was just comments he's heard around. Isaac never thought of her as more than a friend, she always seemed more like a little sister or a best friend.

He sighed as he shook the thoughts away and looked towards his father who had a wide smile on his face. He followed his father's eyes and saw Arthur Weasley with Fred, George, Ron and Ginny and Harry Potter and a girl he didn't recognize.

The girl was pretty in his eyes and she looked like a bookworm seeing as she held a big bag and it was shaping into a rectangle. He moved away from the tree he was leaning on and listened in on what his father was saying. "It's about time son."

"Sorry Amos, some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." Arthur looked towards Ron who looked anywhere but in his father's eyes.

"This is Amos Diggory everyone. Works with me, in the Ministry." Amos sent a smile to the kids and the kids waved awkwardly, not knowing how to react.

Cedric jumped down when he heard the voice of Arthur and smiled charmingly to all of them, making Isaac shake his head in amusement.

"This strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?" Cedric shook the hand of the eldest Weasley and motioned for his brother to move forward. Arthur noticed him and smiled widely.

"And you must be Isaac? I've heard lots about you lad." Isaac smiled warmly at the man and shook his hand too.

Hermione and Ginny looked at both the boys. The Diggory siblings had great looks and they both were tall (although Isaac is a few inches shorter than Cedric). Isaac caught Hermione's eye though as he gave of the aura of a gentleman, not a insufferable git.

They soon started walking with both the elderly men at the front, the twins behind them, Hermione and Ginny behind the twins and The Diggory siblings behind them. Isaac looked between the two girls and grinned.

He moved closer to them, right at the middle and smiled at both of them. "So, which one of you is the one who likes Quidditch?"

The two girls looked at him then to each other. Ginny smiled at him before answering. "That would be me. I'm Ginny, Third Year Gryffindor."

Isaac grinned at her before replying. "I'm Isaac, Fourth Year Hufflepuff. And you must be?"

He looked towards Hermione who was blushing at how close his face was to hers. He realized that and moved a bit away from her to give her space. She gave him a grateful smile before replying. "I'm Hermione Granger, same year as you but Gryffindor."

"I reckon you're Harry's friend?" Hermione just nodded at him making him shrug and look at Ginny.

"What position would you want to play?"