𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

(Hermione's Perspective)

FRUSTRATION AND CONFUSION bubbled inside Hermione as she sat at the steps of the Astronomy Tower. Away from the festivities, away from Ron and Lavender.

She felt frustrated because she didn't know her feelings anymore. Confusion, because she couldn't understand the difference between her feelings for Ron and her feelings for Isaac.

She sighed as silent tears came falling from the corner of her eyes. She stared straight at the wall, hoping for someone to come and help her. Someone to entangle the messy knot of emotions she was feeling.

Footsteps echoed from the top of the steps, Hermione noticed this and hastily wiped the tears out of her eyes. She looked up, eyes meeting Harry's emerald eyes.

She cleared her throat, trying to fade the sob stuck in her throat. "Charms spell. Just practicing."

Pathetic excuse, seeing as he already noticed her clearly hoarse voice. She sighed and scooted over, making way for Harry to sit.

"Well they're really good." Hermione gave a small giggle, glad he went with it. She sighed as she leaned her head in his shoulder, his arm going around her shoulders bringing her into a side hug.

"So... is this about Ron kissing Lavnder? Or is this about you and Isaac avoiding each other?" Hermione's breath hitched at his sudden question. She lifted her head up from his shoulder, giving her a view of his knowing grin.

She huffed and corssed her arms ontop of her knees and leaned her head on them. "So you know?"

Harry chuckled softly and nodded, releasing her from his embrace. "You're not exactly that subtle Hermione. Seriously even Ginny could tell you were having a dilemma."

Hermione sighed as she tilted her head a bit to the right. She looked to Harry, trying to see if he was teasing her or was actually serious. Seeing him looking at her with a blank face was enough for her to know that she could talk to him.

"Well... honestly its both..." Harry nodded his head in understanding. He motioned for her to go on, she hesitated a bit but knew this was exactly what she needed.

"Well, I honestly don't know what's wrong with me! I feel as if I fancy two guys but I can't help but wonder who I should choose!"

Harry chuckled lowly and sighed, turning towards her. He gave her a small smile and moved closer to her. "Now the thing is, you can like two guys. The only problem is, which one do you actually love."

Hermione looked at him, confused at his statement. She then looked down to her hands and thought about it. She didn't exactly know how strong her feelings were for the both of them. She didn't even know if she loved one of them.

Harry noticed the look of conflict in her face. He cleared his throat, gaining her attention back. "Are you... thinking about it?"

Hermione sighed and looked back to the flying birds she enchanted. "I am... it's just... how am I supposed to know who I love?"

Harry contemplated this. He wasn't exactly that wise enough like Dumbledore to give the right words of advice. But he remembered seeing something in an old muggle movie.