𝗠𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

TODAY WAS THE DAY THEY mourned for Cedric Diggory's death. Isaac hasn't cried again since the day of the Third Task. Isaac knew it was no one's fault. His brother died saving Harry and that's all there is.

All the students and guests were in the Great Hall as Dumbledore requested Isaac to sit in the front with his loved ones. So he sat beside his father Amos Diggory and his best friend Violet Winchester as Dumbledore recuted his speech.

"Today we acknowledge, a really terrible loss.  Cedric Diggory was, as you all know, exceptionally hard-working, infinitely fair-minded, and most importantly a fierce fierce friend and caring brother." Isaac sughed and leaned back in his seat as he remembered all the great memories he has with his lost brother.

"Now I think therefore, you have the rught to know exactly how he died. You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered..." Isaac knew that, as hard as it is to believe he knew that was true.

"by Lord Voldemort." Isaac choked on the tears he held back. He closed his eyes, trying to stop the tears from falling as he knew the truth. His brother was murdered by the one and only Lord Voldemort

He did not listen to the part of a speech as he concentrated on holding back his tears and sobs for his brother. As he calmed down, he listened in again to the speech that Dumbledore was giving. "In light of recent events, the bonds of friendship we made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that, and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain."

Isaac bit his lip as he tried to hold in his sobs. He tried not to just run out of the Hall because he knew his father needed him. Isaac knew that the moment he went out, he'd cry his heart out. "You will remember that and we'll celebrate a boy who was.. kind and honest, brave and true right to the very end."

As the speech ended, Isaac couldn't hold it any longer. He stood up abruptly and stormed out of the Great Hall, not caring that many people saw tears streaming down his face.

Hermione knew he needed someone with him, to comfort him and reassure him that everything will be alright soon. So she ran after him, desperately trying to keep up.

Isaac ran up the stairs to the Astronomy tower, the place he considered his safe haven. He sat by the window and cried. The rain accompanied him as he poured out his heart for the loss of his brother.

Hermione soon came inside the room and saw him, sitting by the window crying in agony. She bit her lip and approached him slowly as to not scare him. She sat beside him and wrapped her arms around him gently.

Isaac knew who it was and wrapped his arms around her, bringing her into a tight embrace as he sobbed on her shoulder. Hermione rubbed his back soothingly to calm him down. The room was filled with his cries of despair and the soft mumbles of reassurance from Hermione.

They stayed like that for hours until Isaac finally calmed down a bit. She brought his face away from her shoulder and gently kissed him on the forehead. She skiled sadly at him and said these words that were forever in his heart.

"Remember him in your heart Isaac. Know that he died a hero's death and live your life for him."