𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝘄𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

THE CARRIAGES THAT HELD THE Beauxbatons descended down slowly. All the Hogwarts student stared at it in awe, except for Isaac who decided to stay back.

He didn't really care about how the Beauxbatons came down like they were angels. And it seemed Hermione thought the same as she stayed back too. He moved closer to her and stood beside her.

"Why aren't you up there, looking at the Beauxbatons come down?" Hermione looked towards Isaac and smiled at him before moving a bit closer to him.

"I could say the same for you, Isaac." He merely shrugged and looked back towards the crowd. He glanced towards Hermione and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"You reckon the Triwizard Tournament is back?" Hermione looked up towards him, but didn't think it through as they're lips were so close to each other.

She blushed a bit before clearing her throat and moving a few centimeters away. "I think so. But wasn't it said to be dangerous? I read that it killed a bunch of champions during the late 17th century."

"Yeah it did. Maybe Dumbledore added new restrictions?" Hermione nodded and thought about it. Isaac looked towards her again and thought she looked really cute while she was thinking.

Her eyebrows furrowed in a cute way and a pout made its way to her face when she was thinking. He decided to stand tall again and look towards the new arrivals. "And the Durmstrang are here too. I think it is the Tournament."

He looked towards her and saw her staring at Viktor Krum. He smirked at that and whispered in her ear. "Oggling Krum I see. Didn't pin you for that type."

Hermione blushed and slapped Isaac on his arm. He chuckled at her reaction and sighed.

THE GREAT HALL

After changing into his robes, Isaac went to the Great Hall with Thomas and sat infront of Violet. At his point of view, he could see Hermione with her nose in a book. He chuckled before paying attention to Dumbledore.

"I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year. But home to some very special guests as well." At that Isaac looked towards Hermione, who was looking at him, and wiggled his eyebrows mischievously.

Hermione upon seeing his action laughed softly to herself before looking back at Dumbledore. "Well you see, Hogwarts has been chosen..."

Filch went up the stage and whispered something to Dumbledore who nodded and gestured for him to move. "So, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Triwizard Tournament."

Everyone gasped as they heard the event. Isaac looked towards Hermione, who once again was looking at him, and showed her a look that said 'I told you so'. She rolled her eyes in response and mouthed an alright.

Isaac payed attnetion again to Dumbledore, but glanced occasionally to Hermione. "... for each school a single student is selected to compete. Let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone."

The atmosphere in the room changed to a gloomy one as he reminded the students of that. Isaac sighed and hoped he wasn't chosen for the event. "Now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic."

Everyone cheered and clapped for the group of girls who came to Hogwarts. Most boys already infatuated with them and their beauty. Isaac chuckled at the looks Thomas gave them and nudged him gently. "I know what you're going to try to do. But you better not."

Thomas smirked at his best friend and shrugged. Isaac glared at him and Thomas made a gesture like he surrendered. As the girls finished their entrance, Isaac looked at Hermione again. She rolled her eyes at how the boys were swooning over them and chuckled.

"And now our friends from the north, please greet the proud sons of Durmstang." Isaac looked towards the door and saw almost all the girls swooing over them. He chuckled at the reactions the boys gave this time.

He saw Hermione staring at Victor Krum and laughed hard. She did fancy the man, and it made him laugh. He never thought Hermione was one for the eye candy.

He saw that the all the entrances were done and knew they were going to be dissmissed from breakfast soon.