𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀

HARRY AND ISAAC WENT BACK TO HOGWARTS as they came back from Hagrid's Hut. Hagrid told them that the first task was Dragons.

Harry worried about it but Isaac told him not to worry as he would try his best to help him. They went to the library as Isaac looked for a book about dragons that could help them. He was searching the isle but then flinched as he felt someone hug him from behind. "What are you doing here Isaac?"

He sighed in relief as it was just Violet who hugged him. He chuckled and looked towards the books again. "I'm helping Harry with the Triwizard Tournament."

Violet let go of the hug and looked at him skeptically. She giggled before smiling at him. "If Harry Potter needs help, I'll help too."

Isaac looked towards her and smiled. He hugged her tightly, grateful that someone was helping Harry too. "Thank you Vi. I'm glad you're helping out."

So both of them looked for a book about dragons and went back to Harry, who was surprised to see Violet with Isaac. He smiled and thanked her when Isaac explained the situation.

HOGWARTS LIBRARY, 2 DAYS LATER

Isaac was in the library, still reading the book about dragons. He has been helping Harry and it was going great so far. He hasn't talked to Hermione in those days and he started feeling guilty for what he said.

He sighed as he rubbed his eyes. Isaac has been in here since the start of the day, only going out for the restrooms. He really wanted Harry to stay safe so he did his best. He looked at the clock as saw it was already 1 in the afternoon meaning he already missed Lunch. He sighed before going back to reading.

A few minutes later, someone occupied the seat beside him. He didn't bother glancing as he thought it was Violet again. Violet has been helping him from time to time and he was really grateful for her. He read a certain dragon and grinned. He brought the book up, facing it towards the person and grinned. "Look at this Violet, the dra—"

And before he could finish his sentence, he finally looked to the side only to see Hermione on the seat. He looked at her for a few seconds before realizing he called her Violet. He cleared his throat awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry Hermione. I didn't think it was you."

"Clearly, since you called me a different name. Anyways thats not what I'm here for." Isaac looked at her with a raised eyebrow before closing the book and facing her completely.

"And why exactly are you here Hermione?" She looked at him in the eye and straightened her posture.

"I'm here to say I'm sorry. I should have listened to you that night in the library. I already apologized to Harry and he forgave me." Isaac looked at her with a blank look. She fidgeted with her fingers as he continued to look at her with a look.

After a while, he smiled gently at her and pulled her into a hug. Hermione was surprised at the action and wasn't able to reciprocate it as she was shocked. "Apology accepted Jean."

Hermione processed what he said and smiled before remembering what he called her and pushed him back. On his face was a grin that meant he knew what she felt. "Is that why you asked for my middle name? So that you could use it?"

Isaac shrugged before chuckling softly as to not be reprimanded by the students around them. "Yes. I'm going to call you that when we're alone."

Hermione rolled her eyes before chuckling herself. She smirked at him before replying. "Alright then. You can use it when we're alone, Hugo."

The smile on his face morphed into one of shock. Now it was Hermione's turn to grin at his reaction. He pouted and crossed his arms. "How do you know my middle name?"

Hermione chuckled at him and squeezed his cheek meaningfully. She giggled at how cute it looked and looked at his reaction. His face had an even deeper pout as she squeezed his cheek even more. He gasped dramatically and swatted her hand away. "Did you stalk me?"

Hermione's eyebrows furrowed and she wacked him on the arm for his imagination. "I did not stalk you, you git. I asked Thomas."

Isaac cursed under his breath and sighed. He looked back at her and saw she was looking at him with a pleading look. "Please, let me call you that when we're alone."

Isaac chuckled a bit louder than he intended and tapped his chin like he was thinking. "Sure, but only if I get to call you Jean."

She smiled widely at him and nodded. "Deal."