𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸

THEY WERE BACK AT HOGWARTS for their 5th year. Harry, Ron, Hermione and Isaac were waiting for an empty carriage for them to make their way to Hogwarts.

A carriage arrived with a blond haired girl already in it. Isaac thought she looked familiar but couldn't place his finger on her name. They started walking to the carriage but Harry stopped moving and looked at something like it was interesting. Ron, Isaac and Hermione looked at where he was staring and saw nothing but air.

"What is that?" Isaac looked at him, confused at what he was talking about.

"What's what?"

"There's something pulling the carriage." Hermione looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and scoffed lightly.

"Nothing's pulling the carriage Harry. It's pulling itself like always." Ron, Hermione and Isaac started climbing the carriage while Harry slowly walked their way while looking at the creature that apparently everyone else can't see.

Isaac sat beside Ron and the blond girl he knew as Luna Lovegood. Harry and Hermione sat on their other side and the carriage started moving. "Guys this is Loony-"

Isaac noticed her slip and faked a cough. She realized it to and stopped talking for a while. Isaac chuckled under his breath and decided to help her. "This is Luna Lovegood from Ravenclaw. I haven't seen you since second year Luna."

Luna gave him a smile and replied to him. "I've been studying the creatures near Hagrid's hur when I have free time. And we don't have that much classes together Isaac."

Isaac nodded at that and smiled at her. "Well I do hope we're classmates in Herbology. I really need you to help me!"

Luna giggled at him and nodded her head slowly. "You can ask for my help whenever you need, but I don't think we'll be in the same class Isaac. I'm a year younger than you."

They arrived at the school grounds and headed to their dorms to change into their robes for dinner. As Isaac entered the Great Hall, he saw Thomas sitting alone and walked towards him.

Violet wasn't there as she moved to France for an unspecific time. Isaac still felt concerned for her and prayed to Merlin she would stay safe.

Isaac smiled at Thomas who grinned at his best friend. He then pointed towards the Head Table where a middle aged woman wearing pink sat there with her chin held high. Isaac gave Thomas a questioning look before asking him. "Who's the woman in pink?"

Thomas shrugged and continued to shove chicken in his mouth. Isaac sighed at his friend and got a portion of food. After a while Dumbledore asked for the attention of the students. "We wish to welcome our new Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher, Ms. Dolores Umbridge and I'm sure... you'll all join me in wishing the Professor good luck."

Dumbledore stayed silent for a while before continuing his announcement. "As usual, our caretaker Mr. Filch has asked me-"

Professor Umbridge cleared her throat making Dumbledore stop his speech. He looked towards her and she smiled. Professor Umbridge stood up and slowly moved towards Dumbledore. "Thank you Headmaster for those kind words of welcome and how lovely to see all your bright happy faces smiling up at me."

Isaac looked around him and saw nobody in particular smiling at her. He winced at her sentence and thought it was creepy how optimistic she was being. "I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends."

Isaac winced at her sentence again as he knew not much people would like her preppy and oddly optimistic attitude. "The Ministry of Magic always considered the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance. Although each Headmaster has brought something new to this school."

Umbridge looked towards Dumbledore who nodded awkwardly at her. "Progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged. Let us perserve what must be perserved."

Isaac looked at Hermione and saw she was looking at Umbridge with irritation making him chuckle softly as to not let Professor Umbridge hear him. "Perfect what can be perfected and prune practices that ought to be prohibited."

Isaac looked at her confused. What the hell was she trying to say? After she finished her speech, she slowly moved towards her seat again and Dumbledore clapped for her.

Everyone else followed after him but clapped a bit more awkwardly than he did.