𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗸𝗲𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀

"JUST OVER THERE KIDS." Isaac could already see the shoe that was going to be their portkey. He saw Hermione run towards it in amazement. He chuckled at how adorable she looked but immediately slapped himself mentally as it was just their first meeting.

"Is that a..." Isaac stood beside her and nodded. He looked at her and smiled.

"Yes. It's a portkey. Wonderful isn't it?" Hermione giggled at him and looked behind her to see the rest trailing behind.

"I read that the first time you use a portkey, you'll feel nauseous." Isaac chuckled and shrugged. He looked at her to see she was serious.

"Losen up a little 'Mione. You'll get used to it soon." She looked at him with her eyebrow raised, confused as to why he was suddenly using a nickname when they only just met.

He glanced back at her to see the look on her face before realizing what he did. He chuckled awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck, a habit he did when he felt embarrassed or nervous. "Sorry. It slipped, calling you a nickname..."

She giggled at him and smiled. As she was about to say it was ok, everyone else gathered around the shoe and held it with their finger. Isaac motioned for her to hold on to it, which she did.

"ONE. TWO—-"

"HARRY!" Isaac glanced at the boy and saw he hurriedly held onto the boot and they started spinning. After a while of spinning, Amos yelled for them to let go.

They did let go, but they didn't all land well. Harry, Ron, Ginny, Hermione, Fred and George all landed with a thump while the Diggorys and Arthur landed gracefully.

Isaac glanced towards the group before chuckling and walking towards them. He held out his hand to Hermione who gladly took it as she was still amazed at what happened. "You alright there Hermione?"

"I'm fine Isaac. You can call me anything just for you information." Isaac looked at her with a grateful smile and pulled her up, but it was a strong pull so they ended up with their faces close to each other.

Well that would have happened in any other story, but here they had a good distance and followed the adults of the group. Forgetting that their hands were still locked together.

They walked towards the stadium and saw lots of festivities happening. Hermione let go of Isaac's hand and went to Ginny who was smiling widely. Isaac went towards his brother, who was smirking at him.

Cedric nudged Isaac who looked at him with a glare, already knowing his brother's intentions. "Don't even try Cedric."

"Right, parting in the waves I think, old chap." As they said they're goodbyes, Isaac looked at Hermione who was still gazing at the things happening around her.

He chuckled to himself but groaned as soon as he felt someone climb his back, forcing him to piggyback ride. He glanced a little before chuckling. "Hey Vi. What are you doing here?"

Violet smiled at her best friend who was currently carrying her and hugged his head tighter. "Didn't your father tell you? He invited me to the match since he had an extra ticket."

"So you're going in our tent?" Violet nodded before waving at the Weasleys and company. Hermione looked at the two of them with furrowed eyebrows. Ginny, upon seeing her confusion, whispered in her ear.

"That's Violet Winchester, Hufflepuff's Princess they say. She's the same year as you." Hermione nodded before looking back at the two, with Violet now gone from his back.

"Anyways, we've got to catch up with my father. See you in the match guys! Nice talking to you Mione!" Isaac waved as he was being dragged by Violet to their tent. Hermione eyed the two, secretly thinking they were dating before following Arthur to the tent.