𝗔 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀

ONE DAY WHEN HERMONE AND ISAAC were in the library, he asked for her middle name which confused her at first. Until he started using it when they were alone.

"Jean, help me on this one please." Hermione scoffed at him and closed her book. She looked at him and he had a grin on his face.

"Alright fine. But you better stop calling me by my middle name." Isaac shrugged and grinned mischievously at her.

"We're alone anyways. It's not going to bother anything."

THE NEXT DAY

Isaac was aimlessly walking around and bumped into Harry. He seemed to be troubled and infuriated at something that Isaac asked him if he wanted to hang out. Harry agreed, even though the request was sudden.

They went to the Lake near Hogwarts. Harry sat on the tree close to it and Isaac was in the lake with the water to his ankles. He was looking for stones to skip as he thought of how to talk to Harry. After skipping one stone he decided to start. "How do you feel Harry?"

Harry was surprised at the sudden question. He thought that he was saying it sarcastically or he was tryi to diss him. But Harry felt that he was being sincere so he told the truth. "Very awful honestly. Hermione and Ron won't talk to me, and I recently fought with my best friend."

Isaac nodded and skipped another stone. He sighed and looked at Harry. "It must be very hard. Your best friends not talking to you over this. I for one think its best that you don't think about it too much."

"I know Isaac. But what do I do if they still don't believe me? Who do I go to for help?" Harry groned and kicked a fee leaves away from him. Isaac skipped another stone and sighed.

"If they still don't talk to you Harry. You can ask me, I'll be glad to help." Harry looked at him gratfully before coming into realization.

"Aren't you going to help your brother? He is family." Isaac nodded in understanding before skipping another stone.

"He is family. But I know that he doesn't fully need my help, he's got lots of friends. And I know you need it more than he does." Harry sighed and nodded his head. He smiled at Isaac and mumbled a thank you.

It was silent for a while as they enjoyed the peace looming around them. It was short lived though as Ron, Ginny and Hermione approached the duo. Harry noticed them first and stood up, thinking they wanted to talk to him. Isaac just continued to skip stones as he didn't want to bother them for now.

Hermione was whispering with Ron heatedly but it ended soon and she glared at him. She moved towards Harry, but glanced at Isaac surprised that he was here. "Ron would like me to tell you that Seamus has told him that Pavarti has told him that Hagrid wants to talk to you."

Harry looked at her confused and taken aback at what she said. Isaac sighed as he heard her say that and went out of the water to put on his shoes and jacket. He saw that Harry asked Hermione to tell him again.

Hermione groaned and moved back to Ron to ask him again. After a few seconds she went back to Harry and repeated it again. "Please don't ask me to say it again."

Isaac shook his head in disappointment. Ron was being a git and Hermione seemed to have been on his side instead of Harry's side. He moved towards them and stood beside Harry. Ron gave both of them a confused look but shrugged it off as they had other matters at hand. "Well you can tell Ron that-"

"I'm not your owl!" Hermione snapped back at Harry. Isaac moved a bit forward and looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"Then why does Ron get to use you like an owl? Does Harry mean absolutely nothing to you now that he's a champion?" Hermione looked at Isaac with furrowed eyebrows and moved a bit closer to him.

"Harry means a lot to me Isaac."

"Then if he meant so much to you why are you on Ron's side?"

"I'm not on-"

"Yes. You are. I thought you were better than this Hermione. I thought you believed in Harry more than anyone!"

"I do believe him! Why are you being like this?"

"Because if you actually were his friend you wouldn't have left him to hang out with Weasley. Because then we wouldn't even be in this situation." Hermione couldn't retort back as what he said was true. She has been nothing but a bad friend ever since this has started and she only now realized it.

She was about to speak again but Harry cut her off. "Let's go Isaac. I don't think we are wanted here."

Harry started leaving slowly but glared at Ron. Isaac didn't move for a while. He looked into Hermione's eyes and saw that she was pained and hurt. He sighed and moved a bit closer to her. "I didn't mean for you to be hurt. But I know you needed to wake up from whatever Ron has told you. I'm sorry Mione."

And before she could reply, Isaac moved away slowly and smiled at her before running after Harry. Leaving the Hermione with her thoughts.