𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

kelp brain here! i just wanted to know your opinion on something readers!

would you like to see a Stranger Things story soon or for me to continue my other story? pls comment on yr thoughts about this!

oh and as you've noticed, i haven't updated every friday like i said i would because i've been very busy with school work huhu. anyways, i might mot update this friday thats why i've updated twice this week.

thank u and ill leave u to reading the next chapter.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

SIRIUS PUNCHED LUCIUS HARD that Isaac could hear his bone break. He winced but soon smiled widely when he saw the Order of the Phoenix arrive.

He felt the Death Eater holding him loose his grip and Isaac stood up, taking the chance to punch him in the face. Isaac retrieved his wand before seeing Remus making his way to him.

Isaac smiled at the man and Remus smiled back. They both held their wands out and started casting spells to the Death Eaters. "You came, Moony!"

Isaac smirked at Remus who rolled his eyes at the boy. "Of course I came Isaac. It's hard when Harry gets in trouble."

Isaac chuckled abruptly before casting Sectumsempra at the Death Eater, defeating him and most likely making a scar. Remus smirked at him and patted his shoulder before he made his way to where Sirius and Harry were.

Isaac saw the rest of his friend safely hidden in between a group of rocks. He was about to go to them but was stopped by Tonks. "Isaac, we've got to go. You remember the training we gave you right?"

The Order of the Phoenix gave Isaac proper training on duelling as Dumbledore told them that he was important in keeping Harry safe, though only Tonks, Sirius and Remus taught him among the group.

Isaac slowly nodded at her but pointed towards them, briefly glancing at Hermione who was looking at him with a frown because she didn't know why they allowed him to fight. "What about them Tonks?! They can fight too!"

"Now is not the time to be arguing Hugo! We need you to fight." Isaac looked at Remus who was struggling with a Death Eater but was still near them. Isaac sighed and glanced one last time at them before nodding solemnly.

"Alright fine. They're safe. That's all that matters." Isaac saw Tonks smile at him before moving towards a Death Eater. He ran to where Remus was and helped him defeat the Death Eater.

As he was running, Hermione watched his figure curiously as what Remus and Tonks said confused her. What training is Tonks talking about?

"Avada Kedavra!" Isaac's head snapped to the voice as he heard the spell. He saw the green streak headed towards Sirius and was looking at him in horror as it hit him.

"Reducto!" As soon as Isaac defeated the Death Eater he was battling, he looked towards Sirius again and saw him mouth something.

'Take care of Harry for me Isaac' And that statement was enough for him to run towards Harry and the archway, only for Sirius to fall through it and disappear without a trace.

He saw Remus run towards a distressed Harry and prevented him to go through the archway. Isaac stopped at his spot and stood still, processing what just happened.

Sirius Black was dead.

Isaac almost collapsed to the ground but felt two arms wrap around his torso, keeping him up. He looked towards the person and saw Tonks looking at him with a look of sorrow. Isaac held both of her shoulders tighly and looked at her with desperate eyes. "Please Tonks. Tell me he's not dead."

He saw Tonks bite her lip, obviously struggling to tell him the truth that he was trying to deny. "Tell me!"

Isaac felt tears falling down form his eyes and he moved away from Tonks. He shook his head repeatedly and the truth came crashing down on him. His body tensed and his breath was quick and shallow. He felt a pair of familiar hands on his face and looked up to see who was there.

Hermione was holding his face in her hands, looking at him with worry and concern. He relaxed a bit but was still very tense. Hermione felt this and wrapped her arms around his torso, trying to calm him down.

"Isaac, calm down. Please calm down." He relaxed even more at her shaky voice and he knew that she also was surprised at what happened. He hugged her back, just as tight and cried on her shoulder.

As Harry left to follow Bellatrix, Remus turned around and saw the scene in front of him. He slowly walked towards Isaac and sighed. Isaac heard this and lifted his head from Hermione's shoulder. He stared at Remus whose eyes were as teary eyed as his.

He looked at Hermione and she nodded at him before letting him go from her embrace. Isaac ran towards Remus and hugged the man. He hesitated at first before hugging the boy that, to him, was like the son he always wanted.

Soon, their cries were the only thing that was heard in the room.