𝟭𝟮 𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲

THE DIGGORY HOUSEHOLD WAS rather quite this month. After Amos told his wife about the tragic death of their eldest son, she weeped in his arms.

Isaac was slowly going back to normal but still was sad about the death of his brother. It has been 3 months since he came back home and now his father recieved a letter from Dumbledore.

"Dear Amos Diggory,

I would like to inform you that the Order of the Phoenix will be once again reborn as Lord Voldemort is back.

You and your family must go to 12 Grimmauld Place.

Your dearest friend,
Albus Dumbledore"

And so here he was, packing his trunk for the stay in 12 Grimmauld Place and for Hogwarts the two weeks after. They were supposed to leave today, but it slipped his mind to pack.

"Isaac! We have to leave now! The Order is expecting us." Isaac sighed and shrinked his trunk. He went out of his room and smiled at both his parents.

"I'm ready father!" They all held hands and apparated to the front of the place. Isaac was confused at first as he only saw apartments infront of them with no doors.

"Where's the place father?" Amos grinned at his son and tapped his foot in an order. Then the apartments started spliting in half and showed a darker apartment.

Isaac gaped at the place as he moved forward slowly with his father. They opened the door and was greeted with Nymphadora Tonks smiling at them. "Good to see you again Amos."

"It's good to see you too Tonks. This is my son, Isaac." Isaac looked at her with a small smile and shook her hand. Nymphadora looked like a bit of a troublemaker but he didn't want to judge her as he didn't even know her yet.

He went inside and saw Molly Weasley and Arthur Weasley by the door smiling at them. Molly went to hug Isaac and he was surprised at the sudden action, but he reciprocated it. "It's so lovely to see you Isaac. I've heard lots from your mother."

Isaac smiled softly at her and nodded. "I hope its all good things Mrs. Weasley."

Molly laughed at the boy and patted his shoulder. "Please, call me Molly."

He moved on to shake hands with Arthur who pulled him into a hug too. His eyes grew as wide as saucers and everyone around him chuckled. "I'm so glad your ok Isaac. I'm sorry to hear about your brother."

Molly slapped his arm as a warning. Isaac smiled sadly for a moment at the older man before composing himself and smiling normally. "Thank you for your concern Mr. Weasley. It was sad to see my brother dead but slowly I'm learning to accept it."

Arthur grinned at him and lead him to the dinning room. "That's great to hear Isaac. Meet Sirius Black and Remus Lupin."

"I've already met both of them Mr. Weasley. Remus was my Defense Against the Dark Arts professor during my 3rd year. And I also met Mr. Black during the same year, when he was in Hogwarts." Sirius grinned at the boy before standing up from his seat and moving towards him.

"Please Diggory. Call me Sirius, we've talked about this!" Sirius wrapped an arm around his shoulders and grinned at the boy. Isaac grinned back and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"Only if you call me Isaac, Mr. Black." Sirius laughed together with Isaac as they both joked with each other. After a while, Isaac noticed other people in the room and nudged Sirius.

"Sirius, you didn't tell me there were other people here." Sirius chuckled at the boy and grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Always the charmer aren't you Isaac." Isaac chuckled at Sirius before saying hello to Alastar Moody. He then sat down beside Sirius as they ate their lunch.

Not long after, Fred and George came in and greeted Isaac. He gave them a small wave and a smile before continuing his talk with Sirius. Ginny came in next and greeted Isaac with a smile. He excused himself from Sirius and talked to Ginny for a while about Quidditch before she went to go sit down.

Now he was standing and talking with Nymphadora and getting to know her. She was in the same house as he was and he was excited to talk to her. As he was about to say something to her again, Ron and Hermione came in.

He looked at Hermione, shocked that she was here. She didn't notice him yet and he grinned to himself. He walked to her carefully and as quiet as possible. He covered her eye with his hands making her jump in shock.

"Guess who." Hermione smiled as she recognized his voice. She turned around and saw that it was Isaac. She smiled as she saw him frown at her.

"Thats no fair. You tur—" He was cut off when Hermione hugged him tightly. He looked around the room and saw everyone staring but soon looked away when he looked at them.

He chuckled at them and hugged her back just as tight. He wouldn't admit it out loud, but he did miss her so much. More than he'd like to say.