𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗮𝘀𝗸

IT WAS THE DAY BEFORE the second task and Isaac heard from Cedric that the Golden Egg needed to be hear underwater for you to know the clue to the next task.

The clue said that they would be going underwater for the task. Isaac was helping Cedric out for the task by reading different charms that could help you breath underwater. Once he fojnd the perfect charm, he told Cedric and was glad he was able to help.

"Cedric, there's a charm that would make a bubble around your head. Its called the Bubble-Head charm. You should use it." Cedric grinned at his younger brother and ruffled his hair.

"Thank you Isaac. You just saved me from reading overnight."

That afternoon, Isaac went to look for Hermione in their usual spot in the library. Only to find Harry siting in an isle alone. He asked him if he knew where she was but to no avail was told she was called by Dumbledore.

THE NEXT DAY

It was the day of the Second Task and Isaac still couldn't find Hermione. He worried that something wrong happened to her but stopped thinking about it as he knew she was smart and wouldn't actually be in trouble without Harry knowing.

Isaac moved to the second floor as Dumbledore announced the Second Task. "In order to win the champions must each find their treasure."

Isaac thought about what the treasure could be and didn't want to believe that the treasures could be what he was thinking. But he was proved weong once Cedric came up from the water with Cho Chang in his arms.

As soon as he saw his brother, he dashed down the stairs hoping that Viktor Krum or Harry got Hermione. Once he was downstairs, Viktor Krum emerged from the water with Hermione in his arms. Isaac saw Professor McGonagall with towels in her hands and asked for one from her. She gave him one, looking at him with a calculating look in her eyes. But she soon smiled softly as she saw where he was headed to.

He moved infront of the crowd forming on the platform and saw Hermione climbing to sit on the platform. He shoved his way through and helped her up as she looked up at him and smiled gratefully. He removed his jacket and wrapped it around her with the towel also around her.

He hugged her out of joy, glad that she was here and safe. Hermione chuckled at his actions and returned the hug, loving the warmth that came with it. "Thank Merlin your alright Hermione. I was worried for you."

She smiled warmly and snuggled more in his arms. "Thank you Isaac. For being here."

Isaac sighed in relief and let go of his embrace. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead tenderly as a sign of how much he was worried. Hermione was grateful that someone like Isaac was her friend. He made her feel safe and perfect, and that's what she made him feel.

After a few moments, Fleur emerged with no one with her. She was exhausted and sad that she couldn't find her way in the water. Now there were only ten minutes left and Harry hasn't come back to the surface.

Isaac still had an arm around Hermione's shoulder to keep her warmer. He kept telling her that Harry was going to be ok since it was Harry. Hermione only chuckled at that but was still growing anxious.

When the clock hit 5 minutes, Ron and a Beauxbaton child emerged. Isaac went to get another towel from Professor McGonagall and put it around the little girl while someone else gave Ron one. "Are you alright? Too cold?"

The little girl nodded when he said cold so he moved a bit closer and rubbed her arms to warm her. After a few minutes, the little girl thanked him for helping her and he nodded with a smile. "May I know your name little one?"

The little girl smiled at him and nodded. As he was about to hear her name, Fleur came running to her with a big hug. She glanced at Isaac and thanked him for warming her up. He smiled and said, "It's alright Ms. Delacour. She was cold and she needed warmth."

Fleur kissed him on the cheek as a thanks but he just nodded back and said you're welcome. Fleur was mildly surprised at his reaction. She thought her Veela charm would work on him too, but it seemed like he was way to different for it to be used on him.

Isaac went back to stand with the crowd as he saw Fleur thank both Harry and Ron by kissing their cheeks. He chuckled at Ron's reaction as the boy didn't expect to be kissed by a Beauxbaton.