Chapter 4. Conclusion

Bhoomi, move your butt!

Shaking my nerves into action, I moved forward with a loud thud on the floor. Even though I was conscious of Tejas' presence, I was also aware of my responsibility. For the starters, I didn't put too much energy in my routine and kept my moves basic.

(👆Bhoomi's first performance)

I went back after doing an air flare topped with double coin drop before a front flip. Instantly, Hriaan challenged Akshay and Vibhan, and I wondered if he even saw my performance or not; he wasn't bothered about me at all.

I took my time to observe Hriaan, and after him, Akshay and Vibhan took the stage. For some time, Tejas and Hriaan competed with Akshay and Vibhan. Rehman whispered to me that I didn't need to hold back. I nodded and when my turn came again, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a second.

Lord Shiva, help me in not embarassing myself in front of TJ.

Copying Hriaan's attitude, I challenged Hriaan, and he chuckled as he waved his hand at me in dismissal.

"Won't waste my time on a newbie," Hriaan said.

As I was advised not to speak, I bobbed my head at him and shrugged my shoulders. I curled my ring and pinky finger and pointed the hand-gun at him. He smirked at my action, and I acted like shooting a bullet at him.

"Prove yourself, Shorty," Hriaan said.

Okay, then.

I shuffled my feet and did three rounds of flares before jumping and grabbing my right foot, doing consecutive rotations on my left palm. Once I got back on my feet, I saw Hriaan nodding his head in approval. I looked beside him and saw Tejas staring at me in disinterest.

Aw man, he is really hard to impress.

Hriaan nudged Tejas to go ahead, but TJ glanced at me for a second and then looked at my crew captain.

"I thought you wanted to win this game, Vibhan," TJ said.

"This shorty isn't worth it," Hriaan added.

"Hey, no need to look down on-"

I stopped Akshay before he blurted out my name. Emperors were clearly underestimating us the moment I came into the picture. I signalled Akshay, and he understood what I meant.

"Two on two," Akshay said.

I fist-bumped him and pointed at Tejas and Hriaan. Both of them grinned when I told them to come forward; It was so obvious that they weren't taking me seriously, so I had to show them what Akshay and I could do.

(👆Left side is Tejas and Hriaan, and the right side is Akshay and Bhoomi)

Akshay went first, and Hriaan was having fun as he deemed Akshay worthy of an opponent. When my turn came, Tejas was ready to destroy me within seconds. I wouldn't brag, but I think I also held my grounds strongly.

Just like Vibhan said, they were also dancers like me. No more, no less.

Feeling a surge of energy inside me, I shook my body to the rhythm and twisted my torso at a weird angle, gaining a gasp from the audience. I did a halo at the end, and Tejas shook his head.