32: Helpless

The commotion that was going on inside the mansion could be heard loud and clear from the entrance of the Heartfilia mansion. Jimin was taken aback as he entered the property which was overrun by Elite officers who were in charge of keeping Jassabella Heartfilia on house arrest so that she couldn't interfere with the ongoing trial of Yun Hana.

Jassabella was supposed to be recovering after her near-to-death experience in the disaster but as soon as the news of Hana being arrested for terrorism surfaced before her, even an entire squad of officers had fallen short to handle the lady and keep her in check.

"What is the situation?" Jimin asked.

The officer first saluted the prince with his right fist over his chest before reporting the situation.

"Lady Heartfilia has been trying to break out of her house arrest against the council's order and we are trying our best to negotiate with her," he delivered the report in brief.

"All of our officers were unsuccessful in reason with her?" Jimin asked in disbelief.

The officer was embarrassed to answer nevertheless, he filled in the details as requested by his superior.

"Lady Heartfilia has taken senior Officer Villetta Ricostalla as her hostage and is demanding for her release from the house arrest in return for officer Villetta's safety." Jimin's first reaction was to stare at the officer's face with eyes wide open. Jimin waited for the officer to say it was a misunderstanding and the little girl would never dare to do such an absurd thing but the officer remained quiet.

One of the major misconceptions people usually had after meeting Jassabella was that she was a kind, silly, sweet obedient girl that was easy to influence, look down upon and even manipulate but in reality, she was far from being any of those.

Though Jassabella did grow up like a sweet girl, completely detached from the world raised in the care of her wealthy parents, her current personality was shaped by two people she was closest to. In short, half of her trait was thanks to Hana and the other half could be credited to Daniel.

"I don't remember her being this Handful" Jimin let out a sigh asking everyone to step aside and let him handle it from there.

"Hina, this is Jimin'' Jimin began by knocking on the huge magically sealed doors that led to Jassabella's room where she had kept the officer hostage.

"If my demands are not fulfilled I promise I will hurt the officer. I am not an evil person, but I won't step down or hesitate unless I am released" She yelled from the opposite side of the door.

"You won't achieve anything by doing this Hina, but if you let the officer go and agree to talk with me, we can figure things out together." He tried to persuade her.

"How can I be sure that it is Jimin speaking? As far as I know, all the vessels have been ordered to be locked away after the disaster for the public's safety" Jassabella replied by observing the man through the cameras placed on her doors.

Her hostage was fast asleep as Jassabella had only drugged the officer after inviting her to have tea with her. To be honest, Jassabella had no intention of causing any harm to her, and the drug she used would only induce a heavy sleep but in the moment of crisis, she found no other way to turn.

When she had regained her consciousness she was told that both of her friends are safe and sound and all three of them had to quarantine separately since their bodies had absorbed some amount of Thirios chakra. For a few days, she even believed their words but soon her suspicions grew.

She wasn't allowed to contact Daniel or Hana, her parents weren't receiving their calls and her house was flooded with officials patrolling the mansion day and night. Plus nobody would properly respond to her queries and the topic of the disaster was completely untouched.