42 : Twin Syndicate

Dressed in a long black robe with its hood covering his face, the man ambled inside the dark underground passage which was located in the outskirts of a small decoy town in the land of mortals. When he reached the end of the passage, he cut open his palm, and mixing his blood with a  portal key he opened a narrow egress which led him to their hideout which was in a different dimension.

"You have failed to report us" A voice echoed and the man turned his attention in the direction of the voice. Around seven of them had gathered and seated around a long table with chairs for twelve in a dark antique-looking room that had a dim lantern as the only source of the light.

"Things are critical, Council of Emperor has become more alert making it harder for me to slip away" he casually mentioned as he dropped his hood letting his blond curly hair be visible.

"Well, it's not like we didn't anticipate this outcome" A female voice interrupted in a bored tone as the man took his position in one of the empty seats.

"So what do you have for us? it better be something important" one of the members with white and blue hair added in a bitter tone and the blond guy gave him a smirk as he began.

"Funding from the Salvaster family has been cut off since we accidentally injured their beloved crown prince..." he intertwined his finger as he informed while the woman cursed under her breath as losing funds meant fewer luxurious items for herself.

"Well, who would have guessed the boy to jump in between, it was already difficult for me to fully control that vessel's mind, I nearly lost my life in the process" The woman huffed in annoyance feeling that the fault for their mission fail was somehow being shoved into her shoulders.

"Most of our followers have been expelled from the council as well. Luckily my spy made a wise choice even in his unaware state otherwise, we would have to wait another hundred years to finish the Uchiha clan. But now our first priority should be to clean up..."

"It has been done, those followers are gone" The woman spoke again cutting him in between.

"We have killed their entire family and replaced them with clones" The guy let out a manly chuckle and then in a swift motion, chopped off the woman's head making blood splatter every corner of the room.

"Sorry, I don't like getting interrupted" he informed cleaning the blood off his hands as he continued "As I was saying, we have had few setbacks since our target somehow survived but even with our failed attempt we had managed to gather a very valuable information" 

His words gained everyone's attention, most importantly their leader who had been quiet the whole time. He shifted in his divan and resting his chin on top of his intertwined hand he gestured for the blond guy to carry on.

"We learned a very fascinating truth in the trial. We can finally end what we started twenty-six years ago. " as he grinned, his eyes changed into menacing ones.

The leader's eyes went wide because he understood what his subordinate was referring to. He couldn't help but lick his lips as his thirst became insane. 

The thirst to get the entire universe under his thumb

The thirst to destroy Uchiha and remove their entire existence 

The thirst to remove the fake god from his throne.

The thirst to re-write the history and

Thirst for power. Power as great as the emperor himself.

It was said the Emperor got the power from the goddess after she offered him to drink the sweet blood of the holy twins. The power was known as the twin syndicate. The power to control all seven Thirios.

"Finally our search is over, My lord...."Saying that the blond guy threw his head back and began to laugh like a madman confusing the rest of his members.

"Do you mean..." One of them raised his eyebrows as the girl that had been splattered all across the room congregated back into her full form and completed the sentence.

"We found the twins"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

This was a short chapter but important chapter.

So one of the mysteries is out of the bag