41: Sacrifice

Recap

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

"Well, I think rather than giving an explanation, it's better to show you" Hana nodded her head as if she was coming to a decision with herself.

"I don't get..." Jungkook was fumbling with his words when Hana finally gathered her courage, pulled him near, and crashed her lips with his without any hesitation.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

As their lips moved together in the sweetness of passion and they drifted into the world where only two of them existed. Fireworks exploded and the spark that flew embodied their hearts giving them the taste of surreal yet powerful emotion that was the foundation of their very existence. 

Jungkook moved forward dominating Hana in the battle of desires and laid his body on top of her but did not letting his frame crush her. Holding the nape of her neck, he deepened the kiss conveying the yearning he had for her since the day his eyes landed on her. The kiss became more hot and desperate, bodies slowly moving against each other into a perfect rhythm. Brushing their clothed skins against each other, they both were eager to feel each other's bareness.

Jungkook detached their lips and immediately moved to give his attention to the crook of Hana's neck allowing her to grip tight on his hair. Hana moaned as their grinding became more urgent. Only when the tip of Jungkook's sharp teeth bruised the skin, letting a tingling pang ripple throughout her body, did Hana snap back to reality and found two of the feline watching them from the window with their head slightly tilted to their side.

Hana nudged Jungkook feeling flustered that their intimate moment was not so private however Jungkook wasn't bothered by anything as he was fully engrossed in savoring the moment to its fullest. Seeing him completely lose his control and devour her, Hana giggled and tried to lightly push him away but he growled opening his eyes and letting her witness the eyes of the god for the first time in her life.

His Sharingan brought her sense of fear but at the same time her heart raced in excitement and unconsciously she brought her hand to lightly brush the corner of his eyes as she blurted her mind out.

"So beautiful" She was admiring the magnificent gift from the goddess to the Uchiha clan when Jungkook took her hands and placed soft kisses on the tip of her fingers as their eyes remained locked. The feeling Hana was feeling was ecstatic and as Jungkook licked his lower lips, it took everything for Hana not to get swoon again by the sexy hunk on top of her.

The sound of the gate opening notified them of the arrival of Hana's mother from her shopping and they reluctantly added some distance between them.

"I still didn't get it, you have to think of a better way to show me later" Jungkook whispered into her ears giving her a smug smile and earning a slap on his shoulder from Hana who was now completely flustered up.

Hasumi entered the house and was startled to find both of them standing straight with their hands crossed to their front in the living room. She was quick to notice their disoriented hair but she decided to remain quiet and not intrude on her daughter's relationship.

"You are back so soon" Hana hastened her way towards her mother and offered to take the bags from her hands while her cat greeted her mom by rubbing herself against her legs.

"Oh yes, the officer helped me to get the clothes and dropped me home too, so It didn't take much time" she responded then turned to smile at the younger man feeling who appeared stiff as a stick in her presence.