17: Born to be the queen

With their eyes stretched beyond their limit, both Jassabella and Hana scanned the dress gifted by the crown prince of Carabian for the party that was about to be held in the celebration of Uchiha Jeon Jungkook being the student president.

"Dude, how big is the party going to be?" Hana exclaimed seeing the sheer amount of jewelry that was sent along with the dress she was supposed to be wearing at the party.

For a fresh start to their friendship, Sehun had asked Hana to be his date for the party and as the tradition of Carabian, he had insisted to be the one to select a dress for her. Hana kind of knew what to expect but Sehun had surpassed her expectation as the one-shoulder dress he had sent looked like it was made up of diamonds and dipped into pure silver.

 Hana kind of knew what to expect but Sehun had surpassed her expectation as the one-shoulder dress he had sent looked like it was made up of diamonds and dipped into pure silver

"Well, this event will be broadcasted live for common students of Voclaunore and all the people attending are either royal blood or aristocrats so it is going to be extravagant

"Well, this event will be broadcasted live for common students of Voclaunore and all the people attending are either royal blood or aristocrats so it is going to be extravagant. " Jassabella explained feeling the material of the dress with her fingers.

"This is not me" Hana grimaced leaning on the headboard of the bed they both were lying on. The dress was beautiful but it was too overwhelming for her. She felt like she would look like a walking glitter rather than herself in that dress.

Daniel was sitting on the couch and listening to their conversation while pretending to be busy on his cell phone. He was strictly against the idea of attending the party organized by Sehun Bethory, however, this time neither Hana nor Jassabella was willing to listen to any of his bogus reasons.

"I know but you should think about Sehun's reputation as well Everyone's eyes will be on his date after all he is hosting the party. You will have to make sure to dress up to his standard " Jassabella gave Hana a valid point to consider however she still couldn't bring herself to imagine wearing the dress.

"I know but it is still worth trying to change his mind. I will tell him that he can pay for the dress but I will be the one selecting it" saying that Hana texted Sehun requesting him to take the dress back and also proposing her suggestion regarding what she would wear.

"You are going to hurt his frail ego again" Daniel grumbled with an expression that looked like he was having constipation. He was kind of certain that her refusal will ultimately lead to another of their fights.