5: Generous Prince

Hana intensely examined the chocolate ice cream in the golden plate covered with real gold flakes that probably costs more than an average rent of an apartment. She wondered why the prince would buy her an expensive treat when she had insulted him in the public.

Though she didn't truly mean it, she believed the words she blurted out would be a general conclusion of a normal person when reading the names of the ice creams for the first time

Though she didn't truly mean it, she believed the words she blurted out would be a general conclusion of a normal person when reading the names of the ice creams for the first time. But what was more surprising was that she had never expected the prince to be so polite given that Daniel only had negative things to say about him.

"There is a high possibility that Daniel lied to you, Maybe he just wanted you to stay away from Jungkook" Hana smiled at her best friend noticing unlike other students, Jassabella was taking his name rather than calling him royal highness, which seemed pretty unnecessary since the rules itself dictated not to do so.

"Yeah, but I can't think of any reason he would buy me an ice cream that I can't afford to touch," Hana huffed, pushing the golden plate towards her dear friend who didn't mind digging into the sweet treat without a second thought.

"Uchiha's are very generous, especially towards less fortunate species, also humans are a minority here. Every single day I hear news of them adopting another helpless kid from the streets" Jassabella tried to reason with his actions which Hana agreed by nodding her head.

Maybe that's what it was. A prince with a generous personality who loves treating his fellow citizens with kindness because other than that there was no valid explanation for his behavior.

"Are you sure you don't want it? It tastes heaven" she took another bite of the creamy treat and moaned, relishing the flavor.

"Yeah, it's a bit too much for me," Hana assured her friend, preparing to leave for her next class.

"I need to hurry or else I will be late for my IMW class" She informed her friend getting up and carrying her bag.

"Okay, call me after the class is done, let's go to the beachside to see the party held by Bethory prince" Jassabella waved her bye and Hana walked out of the restaurant then rushed to take a cab towards the building where her next class would be held.

The totally unexpected and eerie encounter she had with the young prince was still stuck in her mind. Lost in the thoughts revolving around the owner of the most beautiful doe eyes, she entered her class and took her seat in the middle as most seats were empty.

Taking out her Ipad, she began going through the slides that would be discussed in the class while trying to push aside the image of the prince's gorgeous smile but were failing horribly.

The way his bangs fell over his eyes that held the entire universe, his voice that felt like she could touch them physically, and the way he looked at her. For some reason, she was immensely drawn toward the guy. A sense of familiarity flooded through her veins when their eyes met and the same feeling was the reason why she got so scared that she had almost lost her voice.