13: I am the king of the universe,

The conceit looks on Jungkook's face as Daniel set his foot inside was everything Daniel had wished for the day. With a smug smile, he walked into the room as if he owned the place, and grabbing the chair that was not occupied, he dragged it to position it between Hana and Jungkook and sat down.

"Man, I am starving," He rubbed both his hands and gestured to one of the servants to serve him food.

"Did you eat your manners along with your brains? Is this how you conduct yourself before your Kings" Sehun hissed seeing the prince that belonged to his province not bothering to greet them properly before starting his meal.

As a custom, only after the royal family would start others could follow and Daniel not only ignored all the etiquette by not greeting them, he was straight away offensive by devouring the food disregarding the members of the founding Royal family.

"Chill man, we are friends now, isn't it Jungkook" he informally addressed Jungkook making Sehun nearly lose his cool but before he would do or say something Jimin spoke.

"That is right, we are here to be friends, in that case, our title and status don't matter. we are here as individuals" Jimin's words were appreciated by both the ladies as they gawked at him with sparkling eyes while the respect they had for him doubled.

He was truly a kind and charming prince.

On the other hand, no words were spoken by Jungkook since he was attempting to contain the bile boiling in the pit of his stomach. If his lady was not beside him, he would have used his powers to teach the insolent brat a lesson but his hands were bound for the moment.

"I love you man" Daniel showed a peace sign to Jimin then turned to Jungkook who was awfully silent.

"You know Jungkook, I really idolize you, My mother always nags me to be like you. I can never forget the first day I saw you. It was the same day you ordered the execution of the princess of Arlionar for flirting with you" Daniel recklessly mentioned the incident and Beomgyu had to hold his brother down and signal him not to say a word and let Jungkook handle everything on his own.

"Do you know Hana? Everyone in the Pyracea cannot even speak his name in fear. Cool right" Daniel mentioned casually.

"As the future king of the universe, I should make sure to set an example for all the members of the royal family. The royal title won't save the person if they dare to disrespect their land and their ruler." Jungkook revealed and Jassabella was quick to support the prince.

"Yes yes truth, I heard the princess wasn't a decent person. Also, she was twenty years old and our prince was just thirteen at that time. And yet she was shameless and tried to force herself upon the prince" Daniel mentally snickered at his other best friend for trying to control the situation from going out of hand by displaying her faith in the prince of death valley.

Now that one of his cards was trumped, he pulled another one out of the sleeve with confidence.

"Hana, you will love this" Daniel took a spoon full of Black Forest Gateau and proceeded to feed Hana. He was knowingly trying to provoke the prince and it was working perfectly as Jungkook's aura got more intense and his eyes were turning red due to fury building inside of him.

Hana was stuck in an awkward position between the two guys and attempted to resist her dear friend, however the moment she opened her mouth to say no Daniel shoved the cake inside of it shutting her off.

"You guys seem close" Sehun commented with a simper and by the way he was scanning both of them, Hana understood he was judging her again by misinterpreting her relationship with Daniel.