8: burned down all the bridges

Hana was quiet than usual as she remained beside Daniel while Jassabella cleaned his wound. Though she had not spoken a word for an hour, both Daniel and Jassabella knew that she was furious as hell. Hana was someone that could easily forgive people but when it came to the people she loved, she was the complete opposite. She would neither forgive nor forget and somehow find a way to bring abyss in the life of people who dared hurt her loved ones.

"But Daniel it doesn't make sense? Why would he even do such a thing? It's very absurd" Jassabella tried to reason with him.

"Hina how can you be so stupid. It's her blood. Hana's blood isn't called elixir for no reason. It can be used to prolong the lives of even dying Pyraculapus. I am sure no matter how confidential this information is, he is aware of it, after all, he is an Uchiha. Hence he is trying to obtain her" Daniel reminded them of the fact that they always seem to forget.

"And Did you forget about the twins' syndicate sacrifice? If Hana and another girl with the same blood ability are sacrificed in the ritual of the twin's syndicate, the power the world had never seen before gets unlocked. Her blood is the key to controlling all the ancient demons, Thirios." He explained to them as if he was confident that the prince was faking to be nice to them just because of Hana's blood.

"Okay, then why would he threaten you for that? Because let's be real, He is an Uchiha Prince, if he was only after her blood, can't he just take it?" putting a band-aid on Daniel's cuts, Jassaeblla further questioned finding his explanation rather dubious.

"As per law, even the Royal families are not allowed to harvest the power without the consent of the source. Also, Jungkook thinks we are dating which means Hana can allow me to harvest her energy. He just doesn't want a prince outside of the Uchiha family to get hold of such power, after all, the law that dictates the most powerful prince or princess will get the throne doesn't necessarily say they have to be from the emperor's lineage."

Jassabella gulped listening to Daniel's words which were starting to sound very true. Hana's blood was one of the rarest things to exist and the power it held was unbelievable. Hana was also listed on the operation protection program under the government of their country and only a few people including their principal were aware of her power.

Not to forget many terrorist organizations were hiding from the eyes of the government to raise their army for world domination. These rouge organizations would hunt OP-listed people so that they could manifest their power and use them for their despicable motives.

Hence information about such individuals was labeled as top secret however that didn't mean such OP-listed people were safe under the greed of the government and elite families.

"Uchihas will never let another family rise in power. Have you ever heard of someone other than Uchihas being Heir to the emperor's throne? No, because they won't allow that to happen. Millions of years and somehow only the Uchiha prince is chosen by the council to sit on the throne. When was the last time you heard a prince from another family got to be a new heir? Forget about other families, even Nova and Bethory prince and the princess have not been chosen once by the council"

Now everything was making sense for them. The prince's sudden interest and willingness to befriend Hana, his friendly gestures, and everything were a facet. It was stupid of them not to realize this simple fact.

"Do you know every kid they adopt has something to do with the expansion of their regime? Take prince Uchiha Jimin. Why do you think he was adopted by Uchiha?"

Daniel threw the question to the girls who were clueless about the actual reason why the third prince of the Uchiha family was adopted or where he was adopted from.

"Because his ability, his chakra, and his core were the perfect vessel to let the power of the ancient demon reside. None other than the protector of the land of night, Aido resides inside him. He is like a seal that has bound one of the most powerful ancient beings within him so that Uchiha can use it whenever they want" As Daniel revealed intricate details regarding the politics of so-called Royal families that everybody loved and cherished both Hana and Jassabella were left disheartened.

"He is a pawn for them and so is every kid they have ever adopted. In human language, It's like they are stacking up nuclear weapons. These kids they adopt are nuclear weapons" For the first time in her life, Hana had let her guard down and allowed a stranger to enter the wall she had carefully built only to have a taste of the awful reality she was living in.

Hana stood up and silently walked toward her room. She carried her pullover and her purse but before she could leave, Daniel obstructed her path.

"You are not going to him" as if he could read her mind, Daniel forbade Hana to take any more steps.

"Get out of my way Daniel, he needs to know that he cannot mess with my friends" Hana tried to move past Daniel but Daniel was reluctant to let her leave.

"Did you forget who he is? He is Uchiha Jeon Jungkook! And this is not Venesia that you can go and create havoc and we can save your ass. We are in Voclaunore Hana. We are in his kingdom. Here we stay by their rule and the best we can do is carry on with our lives and Ignore them" saying that Daniel snatched her phone and proceeded to take her sim out to break it.

"Just don't try to contact him, or if he tries to contact you, ignore him." Daniel cupped her cheeks and made her look straight into his pleading eyes.

"Promise me, you won't put yourself in danger by trying to pick up a fight that you are bound to lose. He can threaten me, bully me, beat me, do whatever he wants but I want you to be a safe distance from him. Uchiha's are not how they seem to look on TV. They are power-hungry, arrogant, and greedy people who simply want to make sure no one can climb higher than they are. So please stay away" Daniel was so compelling that both Hana and Jassabella promised him to stay as far as possible from the Uchiha Prince.

However unseen to Hana, Daniel had a simper plastered on his face as he hugged his friend, mentally celebrating his success. Anyhow, that brat of the prince didn't deserve Hana's affiliation. Though whatever he had said wasn't completely accurate, the prince did try to force his authority on him so adding some convincing plot in the middle wouldn't do any harm to anyone except for the prince himself.

After all, even if someday the truth would come out of the bag, he was confident that Hana would still love and cherish him; however, for the Uchiha prince, Daniel had burned down all the bridges that would lead to Hana's heart.

Daniel was certain that Hana would never allow the prince to stir her heart again after what he had implanted in her mind like a seed.